Last Updated on 1 week by General
Adrian Pasdar Biography
Adrian Pasdar is an American actor and voice artist. He is best known for his roles in Near Dark Carlito’s Way, Mysterious Ways, playing Jim Profit on the TV series Profit, and as Nathan Petrelli on Heroes. He directed the feature film Cement.
He is the voice of Iron Man in Marvel Anime, as well as in the animated series, Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble(seasons 1-3). He also played Alec Rybak, district attorney on The Lying Game and had a recurring role as Glenn Talbot / Graviton on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adrian Pasdar Age
Adrian was born on April 30 1965 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. He is 54 years old as of 2019.
Adrian Pasdar Family
Adrian was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. He is the son of Homayoon Pasdar who was an Iranian American immigrant and cardiac surgeon, with a practice near Philadelphia and Rosemarie (née Sbresny) who worked as a travel agent.
He has a sister, Anamarie Pasdar, a theatrical artistic director and producer.
Adrian Pasdar Wife | Adrian Pasdar Natalie Maines
Adrian married Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks on June 24, 2000. The couple has has two sons, Jackson Slade Pasdar (born March 15, 2001) and Beckett Finn Pasdar (born July 14, 2004). ,Maines announced on July 5, 2017 that she and Pasdar are divorcing after 17 years of marriage.
Actor Adrian Pasdar
When he was 19 years old, he auditioned for a role in Top Gun. Director Tony Scott was so impressed that he wrote the part of “Chipper” just for him. This led to bigger roles in Solarbabies (1986), Streets of Gold (1986), and Kathryn Bigelow’s cult vampire movie Near Dark (1987), with Pasdar in the lead role of Caleb Colton. Other major roles include Vital Signs (1990).
Adrian got his biggest break in movies, after he starred as a beautiful woman opposite Julie Walters in the British movie Just Like a Woman. He left Hollywood and returned to New York, working as a cashier for room and board in 1992, while taking the occasional small part, such as Frankie in Brian De Palma’s Carlito’s Way (1993).
Adrian played a role on The Lying Game as Alec Rybak, a corrupt district attorney. He played the recurring role of Glenn Talbot on the Marvel TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from 2014 to 2018 and, from 2016 to 2017, recurred as Nolan Burgess on the series Colony. Adrian also starred in the pilot of the Amazon Studios series The After. He portrays the DC Comics character Morgan Edge in season 3 of The CW’s Supergirl.
Adrian Pasdar Movies And Tv Shows
From Year 1986 to 1990
- 1986 – Top Gun as Lieutenant Charles “Chipper” Piper
- 1986 – Solarbabies as Darstar
- 1986 – Streets of Gold as Timmy Boyle
- 1987 – Made in U.S.A. as Dar
- 1978 – Near Dark as Caleb Colton
- 1989 – Cookie as Vito
- 1990 – Torn Apart as Ben Arnon
- 1990 – The Lost Capone as Ricard Hart / Jimmy Capone
- 1990 – Vital Signs as Michael Chatham
From Year 1991 to 1999
- 1991 – Shanghai 1920 as Dawson Cole
- 1991 – Grand Isle as Robert Lebrun
- 1992 – Just Like a Woman as Gerald Tilson / Geraldine
- 1993 – Ghost Brigade as Captain John Harling
- 1993 – Carlito’s Way as Frankie Taglialucci
- 1994 – The Last Good Time as Eddie
- 1994 – Shadows of Desire as Jude Snow
- 1995 – Slave of Dreams as Joseph
- 1995 – A Mother’s Gift as William Deal
- 1996 – Profit as Jim Profit
- 1996 – The Pompatus of Love as Josh
- 1997 – Feds as C. Oliver Resor
- 1997 – Wounded as Hanaghan
- 1997 – Love in Another Town as Jake Cantrell
- 1997 – Touched by Evil (television film)
- 1997 – Jerry Braskin as House of Frankenstein 1997
- 1997 – Detective Vernon Coyle
- 1998 – The Outer Limits as Tanner Brooks
- 1999 – Port Chicago Mutiny (TV movie)
- 1999 – Lt. Maravich
From Year 2000 to 2010
- 2000–2002 – Mysterious Ways as Declan Dunn
- 2002 – The Twilight Zone as Andrew Lomax
- 2003–2005 – Judging Amy as David McClaren
- 2003 – Secondhand Lions as Traveling Salesman
- 2005 – Desperate Housewives as David Bradley
- 2006–2009 – Heroes as Nathan Petrelli
- 2008 – Home Movie as David Poe
- 2009 – The Super Hero Squad Show
- 2009 – Clint Barton / Hawkeye
- 2010 – Black Panther as Steve Rogers / Captain America
From Year 2011 to 2017
- 2011 – Castle as Mark Fallon
- 2011 – Chasing Leprechauns as Michael Garrett
- 2011 – Marvel Anime: Iron Man as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- 2011–2013 – The Lying Game as Alec Rybak
- 2011 – Young Justice as Hugo Strange
- 2012 – Ultimate Spider-Man as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- 2012 – Political Animals as President Paul Garcetti
- 2013–2017 – Avengers Assemble as Tony Stark / Iron Man / Iron Patriot, Space Phantom, Strongman
- 2013 – Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- 2013 – Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel as Lego Marvel Super Heroes
- 2013 – Burn Notice as Randall Burke as Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United
- 2013 – Tony Stark / Iron Man
- 2014–2018 – Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Glenn Talbot / Graviton
- 2015–2017 – Transformers: Robots in Disguise as Micronus Prime
- 2015 – Disney Infinity 3.0 as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- 2016–2017 – Colony as Nolan Burgess
- 2016–present – Milo Murphy’s Law as Mr. Chase
- 2017–present – Supergirl as Morgan Edge
Adrian Pasdar Net Worth
Adrian has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars.
Adrian Pasdar Heroes
Adrian starred in the NBC superhero drama Heroes as Nathan Petrelli . He based his mysterious character on “the most morally liquid characters” that he’s encountered in his life. His character is not based on one particular political figure, but on a melange of different ones, both good and bad. His character was killed off in an episode that aired November 30, 2009.
Adrian Pasdar Instagram
His account is private.