Last Updated on 2 months by General
Carmen Electra Biography
Carmen Electra born as Tara Leigh Patrick is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. She started her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she met Prince, who produced her debut record. Later she moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career as an actress, gaining notoriety for her role as Lani McKenzie on the television series Baywatch.
She made first performance in the horror comedy American Vampire (1998), and has had roles in several parody films, including Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie. She has also appeared as a model in Playboy magazine, and worked as a dancer with the Pussycat Dolls.
Carmen Electra Age | How Old Is Carmen Electra
Electra was born on April 20, 1972 in Sharonville, Ohio. She is 47 years old as of year 2019.
How Tall Is Carmen Electra | Carmen Electra Measurements
Carmen stands at a height of 1.6m and a body measruments of 37-25-36.
Carmen Electra Family
Carmen was born Tara Leigh Patrick in Sharonville, Ohio. She is the daughter of Harry Patrick, a guitarist and entertainer, and his wife Patricia (d. 1998), a singer. She is the youngest of six children. She has four brothers and one sister.
Carmen Electra Education | Carmen Electra Young
Electra joined Ann Weigel Elementary School. At Dance Artists studio in Western Hill she studied dance under Gloria J. Simpsonuntil. When she was nine years old she enrolled in the School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA), a magnet arts school in the Cincinnati Public School District.
In that school she was an older classmate of Nick Lachey, with whom she appeared in a production of Peter Pan. Electra told People Magazine in 1997 that she’d “wanted to dance on Broadway. She graduated from Princeton High School in Sharonville in 1990, having transferred there from SCPA two years prior. In addition , she attended and graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Cincinnati.
Electra is was very close to her family. She is of Dutch, English, German, and Irish descent. She said that her mom was her rock, and described her older sister Debbie as being “like a second mother to her. After her sister moved to Illinois, Electra said her life “revolved around my mom. She was my best friend, in my life 24/7 whether I wanted her there or not.”
Carmen Electra Husband | Dennis Rodman Carmen Electra | Who Was Carmen Electra Married To
During the death of her mother and sister Debbie, Electra was dating NBA star Dennis Rodman. They wedded in November 1998 at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rodman nine days later,he filed for annulment, claiming he was of “unsound mind” when the pair wed. Carmen stated that, “It’s easy to get caught up in a moment. You think it’s romantic, but then you realize, God, we did it in Vegas? It’s like getting a cheeseburger at a fast-food restaurant.” They later reconciled and celebrated New Year’s Eve together, but four months later they mutually agreed to end their marriage in April 1999 under “amicable circumstances.”
Five years later, Electra in an interview with Glamour she admitted that she married Rodman in 1998 in direct response to the numbing emotional pain of having lost both her mother and sister:
Electra married Dave Navarro, lead guitarist for the rock band Jane’s Addiction on November 22, 2003. The two documented their courtship and marriage in an MTV reality television show called ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave. They later announced their separation, and Electra filed for divorce on August 10, 2006; it was finalized on February 20, 2007.
Electra’s representative confirmed in April 2008 that she was engaged to Rob Patterson who is a member of the nu metal band Otep and hard rock band Filter. In spite of remaining engaged for several years, the couple did not wed and in 2012, she appeared as one of the celebrity bachelorettes on the TV dating show The Choice. From December 2012 to February 2013 Electra briefly dated Simon Cowell.
Carmen Electra Dating | Carmen Electra Boyfriend | Carmen Electra Now
One of the reasons you won’t spot Electra out at the clubs or dancing on table tops is because she may have her own Fifty Shades of Grey thing going on at home. In 2016 she told People that she has a new man in her life, and she described this mystery guy as a bad boy. “I still like the bad boys,” she quipped. “That’s not going to change… I’m very happy with my current situation.” As for how long they’ve been romantically involved, Electra says it’s a work in progress. “Taking things slowly—very slowly. Yeah, I’ve been single now for a while, and that was really fun. I met someone that I’m really interested in, so we’re taking it slow.”
Carmen Electra Baywatch
Electra started appearing in television shows in 1995 . She was featured in a nude pictorial in Playboy magazine n May 1996 which was the first of several. This exposure led to higher profile television appearances, including Baywatch (cast member in 1997–1998, as Lani McKenzie) and MTV’s Singled Out. She returned to Baywatch for the 2003 reunion movie, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
Carmen Electra Movies
Carmen Electra Movies From Year 2006 To 2015
- 2015 – Chocolate City as Club DJ
- 2015 – Book of Fire as Theodora
- 2014 – Lap Dance as Lexus
- 2012 – 2-Headed Shark Attack as Anne Babish
- 2012 – The Axe Boat as Veronica
- 2011 – Mardi Gras: Spring Break – Herself
- 2010 – Barry Munday as Iconic Beauty
- 2009 – Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust as Ginger Vitus
- 2009 -Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!! as Sybil Williams
- 2008 – Christmas in Wonderland as Ginger Peachum
- 2008 – Meet the Spartans as Gorgo
- 2008 – Hollywood Residential – Herself
- 2008 – Disaster Movie as Beautiful Assassin
- 2007 – Epic Movie as Mystique
- 2007 – I Want Candy as Candy Fiveways
- 2007 – Full of It -Herself
- 2006 – Date Movie as Anne
- 2006 – Scary Movie 4 as Holly
- 2006 – Hot Tamale as Riley
- 2006 – National Lampoon’s Pledge This! – Herself
- 2006 – Lolo’s Cafe as Desiree
Carmen Electra Movies From Year 2002 To 2005
- 2005 – Dirty Love as Michelle Lopez
- 2005 – Lil’ Pimp as Honeysack
- 2005 – Getting Played as Lauren
- 2005 – Cheaper by the Dozen 2 as Serena Murtaugh
- 2005 – Searching for Bobby D as Rebecca
- 2004 – Starsky & Hutch as Staci
- 2004 – Mr. 3000 as Herself
- 2004 – Max Havoc: Curse of the Dragon as Debbie
- 2004 – Monster Island-Herself
- 2003 – Uptown Girls as Celebrity
- 2003 – My Boss’s Daughter as Tina
- 2002 – Rent Control as Audrey
- 2002 – Whacked! as Laura
- 2002 – Cleavage – Herself
- 2002 – Electra’s Guy – Herself
Carmen Electra Movies From Year 1997 To 2001
- 2001 – Sol Goode as Treasure
- 2001 – Perfume as Simone
- 2001 – Get Over It as Mistress Moira
- 2000 – Scary Movie as Drew Decker
- 1999 – The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human as Jenny Smith
- 1999 – Christmas Vacation 2000 as Esmerelda
- 1998 – Starstruck as Iona Shirley
- 1998 – The Chosen One: Legend of the Raven as McKenna Ray / The Raven
- 1997 – American Vampire as Sulka
- 1997 – Good Burger as Roxanne
Carmen Electra Television Show
Carmen Electra Tv Show From Year 2004 to 2016
- 2016 – Jane the Virgin – Herself
- 2014 – Franklin & Bash as Bridget Barnes
- 2014 – The Birthday Boys as Myrtle
- 2013 – Suburgatory – Herself
- 2013 -Fra Sydhavn til West Coast – Herself
- 2012 – 90210 as Vesta
- 2009 – Perfect Catch – Host
- 2009 – Reno 911! as Miss Uecker
- 2008–present – ChartBlast as Host
- 2007 – Full Frontal Fashion as Guest host
- 2005–2006 – Joey as Herself
- 2005 – Summerland as Mona
- 2005 – Hope & Faith as Carmen
- 2005 – American Dad! as Lisa Silver
- 2005 – House M.D. – Herself
- 2005 – Stacked as Nikki
- 2004–2005 – Manhunt: The Search for America’s Most Gorgeous Male Model as Host
- 2004–2005 – Tripping the Rift as Six
- 2004 – ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave – Herself
- 2004 – Monk as Chloe Blackburn
Carmen Electra Tv Show From Year 1996 to 2003
- 2003 – Dance Fever – Herself
- 2003 – Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding as Lani McKenzie
- 2002–2004 – Livin’ Large as Host
- 2002 – Off Centre – Herself
- 2002 – Carmen and Dave: An MTV Love Story – Herself
- 2002 – The Simpsons -Herself
- 2002 – BattleBots as Host
- 2000 – VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock as Host
- 1998 – Hyperion Bay as Sarah Hicks
- 1997–1998 – Baywatch as Lani McKenzie
- 1997 – All That as Sue
- 1997 – Pacific Blue as Lani McKenzie
- 1997 – Singled Out as Host
- 1997 – Just Shoot Me! – Herself
- 1996 – Erotic Confessions as Manager
- 1996 – Baywatch Nights as Candy
Carmen Electra Net Worth
Electra is a model, actress, television personality, singer and dancer who has a net worth of $16 million dollars.
Carmen Electra Scary Movie
Electra’s 2000s feature film appearances include the horror film Scary Movie (2000).
Carmen Electra And Prince
When Electra learned that her beloved friend had unexpectedly died at his Paisley Park music studios, she was stunned.
“I’m in shock,” she told E! News exclusively. “This is so sad.” As a beloved friend and former boyfriend, there is one trait Electra remembers vividly about the late star.
“He always talked about life, not death. He was excited about music,” she remembered. “But, back then he talked a lot about God, but not about religion. Prince was like a god. Maybe that’s why I’m so shocked he’s passed away.”
For Electra, this is a particularly devastating loss considering Prince had helped launch her earliest days in the music industry.
The first time she met the legend, Electra was an aspiring singer and dancer auditioning for an all-girl band he was assembling. While she wasn’t ultimately chosen for the group, her phone unexpectedly rang one day.
Carmen Electra The Chosen One
It a B-movie directed by Lawrence Lanoff, co-written by Khara Bromiley and Sam Rappaport, and distributed by Troma Films. It stars Carmen Electra and Lawrence Lanoff.
Carmen Electra House
Carmen Electra Bikini | Carmen Electra Instagram
Carmen thrilled fans with an eye-popping throwback photo on Sunday November 3, 2019. She took to Instagram to wish her followers a good morning and dropped an ultra-sizzling throwback pic that served as the perfect pick-me-up.
The steamy pic showed Carmen putting her insane bikini body on display in a provocative pose that literally shone the spotlight on her buxom curves. Snapped on the beach at nighttime, Carmen the gorgeous model and actress dropped down to her knees on the soft, wet sand, resting her perky posterior on her barefooted heels.
A light shone on her jaw-dropping figure, highlighting the natural glow of her supple, tanned skin. The background remained engulfed in darkness, whereas her killer curves emerged as the enticing focal point of the shot.