Last Updated on 2 months by General
Chuck Norris Biography
Chuck Norris born as Carlos Ray Norris is an American martial artist, actor, film producer and screenwriter. After he served in the United States Air Force, he competed as a martial artist. He has won many championships, and has since founded his own school of fighting, Chun Kuk Do. He is also a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu and Judo.
Norris appeared in many action films, such as Way of the Dragon, in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee, Good Guys Wear Black, The Octagon, Lone Wolf McQuade, Code of Silence, The Delta Force, and Missing in Action 1, 2, & 3. In 1980s he was The Cannon Group’s leading star. From 1993 until 2001 Norris played the title role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger. He and model Christie Brinkley since 1997 have been the main spokespersons for the Total Gym infomercials.
Norris is also an author he has written several books, with subject matter varying from martial arts, exercise, philosophy, politics, Christian religion, western novels, to biography. He was twice a New York Times best-selling author, firstly with his book on his personal philosophy of positive force and the psychology of self-improvement based on personal anecdotes called The Secret of Inner Strength: My Story (1988). Norris’ second New York Times Best Seller, Black Belt Patriotism: How to Reawaken America (2008), was about his critique on current issues in the USA.
Norris with the comical Chuck Norris facts he became an internet star, which documents fictional and often absurd feats associated with him. After he became popular he was hired to endorse many products that incorporated Chuck Norris facts in their commercials. This phenomenon also spawned six books, two of them New York Times Best Sellers, and two video games.
Chuck Norris Date Of Birth | Chuck Norris Age
Norris was born on March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma. He is 79 years old as of 2019.
How Tall Is Chuck Norris |Chuck Norris Height and Weight
Norris stands at a height of 1.78m and he weigh 170 pounds.
Chuck Norris Family | Chuck Norris Siblings
Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma. He is a son to Wilma who was born as née Scarberry, on May 4, 1921 and Ray Norris born on 1918 and died on 1971. His father was a World War II Army soldier,a mechanic, bus driver, and truck driver. Norris stated that he has Irish and Cherokee roots. He was named after Carlos Berry, his father’s minister. He has two siblings his younger brothers, Wieland who was born in 1943 and in 1970 he was killed in Vietnam and Aaron a Hollywood producer . His parents divorced when he was sixteen, and he later relocated to Prairie Village, Kansas, and then to Torrance, California, with his mother and brothers.
Norris has narrated his childhood as downbeat. He was nonathletic, shy, and scholastically mediocre. Ray his father, worked intermittently as an automobile mechanic, and went on alcohol drinking binges that lasted for months at a time. Due to Embarrassment from his father’s behavior and the family’s financial plight, Norris developed a debilitating introversion that lasted for his entire childhood.
Chuck Norris Wife | Chuck Norris Children
In December 1958 Norris married his classmate, Dianne Kay Holechek who was born in 1941. At that time Norris was 18, and Dianne 17 years of age. The two met in 1956 at High school in Torrance, California. Their first child, Mike, was born in 1962. Norris also had a daughter who was born in 1963 of an extramarital affair. Later in 1964, he had a second son, Eric, with his wife . In 1989 after 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced, after separating in 1988, during the filming of The Delta Force 2.
He married former model Gena O’Kelley, 23 years Norris’ junior on November 28, 1998 . She had two children from a previous marriage. On August 30, 2001 she delivered twins.
Norris told Entertainment Tonight’s Mary Hart on September 22, 2004 that he did not meet his illegitimate daughter from a past relationship until she was 26. Although she learned that he was her father when she was 16. He met with her after she sent a letter informing him of their relationship, it was in 1990, one year after Chuck’s divorce with his first wife Dianne Holechek.
As of 2017 Norris had thirteen grandchildren.
How Old Is Chuck Norris Wife
Former model Gena O’Kelley who is current Norris wife was born in 1963, She is about 56 years old as of 2019.
Chuck Norris Christian
Norris an outspoken Christian, is the author of several Christian-themed books. Norris expressed his support for the intelligent design movement when he reviewed Ben Stein’s Expelled for Townhall.com on April 22, 2008.
Chuck Norris Martial Arts
Norris started to participate in martial arts competitions following his military service. In his first two tournaments he was defeated, dropping decisions to Joe Lewis and Allen Steen. Norris lost three matches at the International Karate Championships to Tony Tulleners. Norris had improved enough by 1967 that he scored victories over the likes of Lewis, Skipper Mullins, and Vic Moore. Norris would be a two-time winner at S. Henry Cho’s All American Championship.
Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career,in early 1968 losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. He avenged his defeat to Delgado on November 24, 1968 and by doing so he won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. He won Karate’s triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year in 1969, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt magazine.
Chuck Norris Quotes | Chuck Norris Sayings
These are some of Norris Quotes;
- I’ve always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.
- Exercise, prayer, and meditation are examples of calming rituals. They have been shown to induce a happier mood and provide a positive pathway through life’s daily frustrations.
- When we drink a cup of coffee or spoon heated chicken noodle soup or chili out of a Styrofoam cup, we are also taking in small doses of chemicals that leach from the container. Heat activates this transfer, as does oil, acids and alcohol.
- My mother lived through the Great Depression. Her family of 11 children pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and moved to wherever there was work at the time. And in rural Oklahoma, that wasn’t easy to find.
- We can’t deal with the flood in the orchards until we cap the floodwaters coming into them. And that means giving our Border Patrol the total resources they need to get their job done, and even utilizing military personnel in particular hot crossing spots.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/chuck_norris
Chuck Norris Movies And Tv Shows
From Year 1985 To 2012
- 2012 – The Expendables 2 as Booker “The Lone Wolf”
- 2004 – DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story Himself
- 2003 – Bells of Innocence as Matthew
- 1995 – Top Dog as Lt. Jake Wilder
- 1994 – Hellbound as Sgt. Frank Shatter
- 1992 – Sidekicks as Chuck Norris
- 1991 – The Hitman as Cliff Garret / Danny Grogan
- 1990 – Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection as Col. Scott McCoy
- 1988 – Braddock: Missing in Action III as Col. James Braddock
- 1988 – Hero and the Terror as Det. Danny O’Brien
- 1986 – The Delta Force as Maj. Scott McCoy
- 1986 – Firewalker as Max Donigan
- 1985 – Missing in Action 2: The Beginning as Col. James Braddock
- 1985 – Code of Silence as Sgt. Eddie Cusack
- 1985 – Invasion U.S.A. as Matt Hunter
From Year 1968 To 1984
- 1984 – Missing in Action as Col. James Braddock
- 1983 – Lone Wolf McQuade as J.J. McQuade
- 1982 – Silent Rage as Sheriff Daniel “Dan” Stevens
- 1982 – Forced Vengeance as Cf. Josh Randall
- 1981 – An Eye for an Eye as Sean Kane1980 – The Octagon as Scott James
- 1979 – A Force of One as Matt Logan
- 1978 – Good Guys Wear Black as Maj. John T. Booker
- 1977 – Breaker! Breaker! as John David “J.D.” Dawes
- 1974 – Yellow Faced Tiger as Chuck Slaughter
- 1973 – The Student Teachers as Karate Advisor
- 1972 – Way of the Dragon as Colt
- 1968 – The Wrecking Crew as Man in the House of 7 Joys (uncredited)
Roles in film (direct to video)
- 2005 – The Cutter as John Shepherd
- 1996 – Forest Warrior as Jedidiah McKenna
Roles in television (TV series)
- 2015 – The Goldbergs as Chuck Norris (voice)
- 2003 – Yes, Dear as Chuck Norris
- 2000 – Martial Law as Ranger Cordell Walker
- 1999 – Sons of Thunder as Ranger Cordell Walker
- 1993–2001 – Walker, Texas Ranger as Ranger Cordell Walker
Roles in television (TV movie)
- 2005 – Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire as Ranger Cpt. Cordell Walker
- 2002 – The President’s Man: A Line in the Sand as Agent Joshua McCord
- 2000 – The President’s Man as Agent Joshua McCord
- 1998 – Logan’s War: Bound by Honor as Jake Fallon
- 1993 – Wind in the Wire as Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris Dead | Where Does Chuck Norris Live
There was a facebook scam in 2012 that Norris is dead. This link fooled users into thinking that Norris died at the age of 71 and that the video will show them as to how it happened. The people who were eager to know what happened clicked the link and it took them to an external website where they were offered a chance at prizes such as a new Sony TV or Apple Ipad 2 tablet for taking a survey.
Norris is still alive and he is currently 78 years and well.
Chuck Norris Today
Norris appeared in an ad for Hesburger, a Finnish hamburger chain in 2018. In The same year he has also did a commercial for Cerveza Poker. His third commercial in that year was for Toyota.
Best Chuck Norris Jokes and Funny | Chuck Norris Fact
- Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet.
- The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t flush the toilet…he scares the shit out of it.
- Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.
- A cop once pulled Chuck Norris over…Luckily, the cop left only with a warning.
- Chuck Norris went skydiving and his parachute failed to open, so he took it back the next day for a refund
- Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.
- Chuck Norris knows Victoria’s secret.
- Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest.
- It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Chuck
- Norris can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.
- M.C. Hammer learned the hard way that Chuck Norris can touch this.
- Chuck Norris can build a snowman out of rain.
- Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.
- Chuck Norris was once charged with three attempted murders in Boulder County, but the Judge quickly dropped the charges because Chuck Norris does not “attempt” murder.
- Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
- Chuck Norris was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
- Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse.
- Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris’ leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn’t cheat death. He wins fair and square.
- Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell he wants.
- Chuck refers to himself in the fourth person.
- Chuck actually died four years ago, but the Grim Reaper can’t get up the courage to tell him.
- When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: “What is courage?” He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.
- There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
- Chuck Norris’ calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t have good aim. His bullets just know better than to miss.
Chuck Norris 2016
In 2016, Norris starred in the commercial for the beer Hoegaarden.
Chuck Norris Book
The Official Chuck Norris Fact Book: 101 of Chuck’s Favorite Facts and Stories
In This Book Norris gives readers not only his favorite “facts,” roundhouse-kicked by the man himself, but also the stories behind the facts and the code by which Chuck lives his life. Fans from every corner of the globe will enjoy both the fanciful and inspirational from one of the world’s great action heroes. This book makes a perfect gift.
Chuck Norris Exercise and Gym | Chuck Norris Workout
Actor Chuck Norris
Norris made his acting debut in the Dean Martin film The Wrecking Crew in 1969. He acted as Bruce Lee’s nemesis in the widely acclaimed martial arts movie Way of the Dragon in 1972 (titled Return of the Dragon in its U.S. distribution). The film grossed HK$5,307,350.50 at the Hong Kong box office, beating previous records set by Lee’s own films, The Big Boss and Fist of Fury, making it the highest-grossing film of 1972 in Hong Kong. The film is credited with launching him toward stardom.
He had a small role in the comedy The Student Teachers in 1973 . In 1974, actor Steve McQueen, who was Norris martial art student and friend at the time, saw his potential and encouraged him to start acting classes at MGM. Also in that same year he played the main antagonist in the Lo Wei film Yellow Faced Tiger.Norris played the biggest drug king in San Francisco who owns everyone including the police department. He found his match when a young police officer stood up to him.
He wrote his first book Winning Tournament Karate on the practical study of competition training for any rank in 1975 . The book covers all phases of executing speedy attacks, conditioning, fighting form drills, and one-step sparring techniques.
Chuck Norris Air Force | Chuck Norris Military Service
Norris in 1958 he joined the United States Air Force as an Air Policeman (AP) and was sent to Osan Air Base, South Korea. This is where he acquired the nickname Chuck and began his training in Tang Soo Do (tangsudo), an interest that led to black belts in that art and the founding of the Chun Kuk Do (“Universal Way”) form. After he returned to the United States, Norris continued to serve as an AP at March Air Force Base in California. In August1962 he was discharged from the U.S. Air Force.
Chuck Norris Home
The Mediterranean ranch-style home in the Northwood Hills neighborhood served as a studio for the filming of Walker, Texas Ranger, as well as the on-screen home of Norris’ character on the show. However, before you cough up the $1.2 million to buy you need to known that Norris doesn’t just hawk the Total Gym XLS Home Gym in infomercials, he actually has one in his fitness room. It could be your fitness room for $1.2 million.
Chuck Norris Round house
A roundhouse kick by Chuck Norris is the preferred method of execution in 16 states. All roads lead to Chuck. And by the transitive property, a roundhouse kick to the face. According to Einstein’s theory of relativity, Chuck can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.