Last Updated on 1 day by General
David Boreanaz Biography
David Boreanaz is an American actor, television producer, and director. He is known for playing the roles of vampire-turned-private investigator Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003) and its spinoff Angel (1999–2004); FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth on the television crime procedural comedy-drama series Bones (2005–2017); and Jason Hayes in the military drama series SEAL Team.
David Boreanaz Age | How Old Is David Boreanaz
David was born on May 16, 1969 in Buffalo, New York. He is 49 years old as of 2018.
David Boreanaz Height | How Tall Is David Boreanaz
David stands at a height of 1.85 m.
David Boreanaz Family | David Boreanaz Brother |David Boreanaz Father
Boreanaz was in Buffalo, New York. At time of his birth his father, Dave Roberts (born David Thomas Boreanaz), was working as a weather forecaster and children’s show (Rocketship 7) host as Dave Thomas, for ABC affiliate WKBW-TV. David’s mother, Patti Boreanaz, was a travel agent. He has two siblings, her older sisters Bo and Beth.
David is of Italian and Slovene descent on his father’s side (the surname Boreanaz is of Slovenian origin and was originally spelled “Borjanac” or “Berginc”). His mother is of half Slovak and part Irish, German, French, and Swiss descent.When he was seven years old, the family moved to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area. This is after his father took a job at WPVI-TV, the ABC affiliate in Philadelphia.
David Boreanaz Beth Boreanaz
David has two older sisters Bo and Beth. He remembers how playful they all were as kids. He narrated that as a little boy, his older sisters would tell him that if he did not behave, the child services woman would come take him away then they would have their babysitter dress up as an old lady and come to the door. They are obviously all grown now and Bo has since been married to Jonathan Slavin
David Boreanaz Education | David Boreanaz Young
He was brought up Catholic and went to Rosemont School of the Holy Child at Rosemont, Pennsylvania. He then went to high school at Malvern Preparatory School in Malvern, Pennsylvania. In 1991 David graduated from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a degree in cinema and photography. During high school he was a keen athlete and played on the school football team
David Boreanaz Ingrid Quinn
From 1997 to 1999 David was married to Ingrid Quinn.
David Boreanaz Wife |David Boreanaz Children | David Boreanaz Married With Children | David Boreanaz Son
On November 24, 2001 David wed actress Jaime Bergman . The couple has a son Jaden Rayne Boreanaz who was born May 1, 2002 and a daughter Bella who was born Bardot Vita Boreanaz on August 31, 2009. They later changed their daughter’s name to Bella Vita Bardot Boreanaz.
David Boreanaz Affair
David admitted in 2010 to having an extramarital affair with Rachel Uchitel, the same woman Tiger Woods was alleged to have cheated with on his wife. A short while after David’s admission of the affair, text messages emerged on the Internet showing that indeed the affair was sexual in nature. During David’s affair his wife was pregnant.
David has a friendship with his former Bones co-star Emily Deschane.
David Boreanaz Movies
From Year 2005 to 2013
- 2013- Officer Down as Det. Les Scanlon
- 2009 -The Mighty Macs as Ed Rush
- 2008 -Justice League: The New Frontier as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- 2007 -Suffering Man’s Charity as Sebastian
- 2006- These Girls as Keith Clark
- 2006- Mr. Fix It as Lance Valenteen
- 2006 -The Hard Easy as Roger Hargitay
- 2005 -The Crow: Wicked Prayer as Lucas “Death” Crash
From Year 1993 to 2002
- 2002- I’m with Lucy as Luke
- 2001- Valentine as Adam Carr/Jeremy Melton
- 1996- Macabre Pair of Shorts as Dinner
- 1993 -Men Don’t Tell as Extra
- 1993- Aspen Extreme as Spectator
- 1993- Best of the Best II as Parking Valet
David Boreanaz Tv Shows | David Boreanaz Series
- 2017– present SEAL Team as Jason Hayes
- 2015 Sleepy Hollow as Seeley Booth
- 2012 American Dad! as Seeley Booth
- 2010 Family Guy Himself
- 2005–2017 Bones as Seeley Booth
- 2005 Punk’d Himself
- 2002 Baby Blues as Johnny
- 1999–2004 Angel as Angel
- 1997–2003 Buffy the Vampire Slayer asAngel
- 1993 Married… with Children asFrank
David Boreanaz Angel | David Boreanaz Buffy The Vampire Slayer
David in the cult series, he played the mysterious Angel. A vampire cursed by gypsies with a soul as punishment for his murdering a gypsy girl. Initially it resulted in debilitating remorse and then a life of contrition.
The show became extremely successful and David starred in a spin-off series, Angel, which gave the character a chance to evolve and concentrated on Angel’s battle for redemption for the numerous murders he committed before he regained his soul. From 1997 to 1999 David appeared on Buffy, at which point he started starring in Angel, which ran until 2004, with a recurring role on Buffy after his departure.
Angel is a fictional character created by Joss Whedon and David Greenwalt for the American television programs Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off series Angel.
David Boreanaz Tattoo |David Boreanaz Body | David Boreanaz Feet | David Boreanaz HotDavid Boreanaz photos
Bones David Boreanaz
David in the season three finale of his TV series Bones, his character Seeley Booth is seen in his bathtub reading an issue of Green Lantern, the character he voiced in that feature.
Emily Deschanel And David Boreanaz
Emily in 2005,was cast as Dr. Temperance Brennan with David Boreanaz as FBI agent Seeley Booth on the Fox crime procedural comedy-drama Bones. It was based on the novels and the career of forensic anthropologist and author Kathy Reichs, created by Hart Hanson. The series ran for 12 seasons from September 13, 2005 to March 28, 2017.
David Boreanaz House
David Boreanaz New Show
David joined the cast of a CBS drama project based on the United States Navy SEALs on March 22, 2017. On May 12, 2017 the project received a series order , and became known as SEAL Team.
David Boreanaz Valentine
His only starring role in a major theatrical film was in 2001’s slasher horror film, Valentine, alongside Denise Richards and Katherine Heigl. A slasher film directed by Jamie Blanks . It is Loosely based on the novel of the same name by Tom Savage, the film follows a group of women in San Francisco who are stalked by a man whom they tormented during their childhood.
David Boreanaz Family Guy
David Boreanaz Hockey
David is a hockey fan and an avid supporter of the Philadelphia Flyers.
David Boreanaz Dido
David Boreanaz Quotes
- I haven’t been faithful to my wife. Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I was irresponsible.
- I could easily escape to a hotel for a weekend and do absolutely nothing.
- I have a very clear vision as to what I want at the end of my prep, and then I throw it out and let the creative process take over.
- Do I believe in giving up? No, I don’t.
- Growing up, I saw my dad do charity work for children with health issues. That had a profound effect on me.
- I had my shortcomings – crazy hair, braces, bad skin and all that stuff. I went through it all.
- I went to Ithaca, found the Grateful Dead and my life was changed.
- I was always one who was clowning around in school and getting in trouble.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/david_boreanaz
David Boreanaz Twitter
David Boreanaz Instagram
David Boreanaz Interview