Last Updated on 2 months by Kev
Emile Hirsch Biography
Emile Hirsch is an American actor. He became prominence after he starred in Into the Wild (2007) and the A&E network simulcast miniseries Bonnie & Clyde (2013). Emile’s other notable film roles include The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2002), The Mudge Boy (2003), The Girl Next Door (2004), Lords of Dogtown (2005), Alpha Dog (2006), Speed Racer (2008), Milk (2008), The Darkest Hour (2011), The Motel Life (2012), Lone Survivor (2013), and Vincent N Roxxy (2016).
Emile Hirsch Age
Emile was born on March 13, 1985 in the Palms section of Los Angeles. He is 34 years old as of 2019.
Emile Hirsch Height | How Tall Is Emile Hirsch
Emile stands at a height of 1.7 m.
Emile Hirsch Family
Emile was born in the Palms section of Los Angeles. He is of German-Jewish, English, and Scots-Irish ancestry. He is the son to Margaret Esther (née Davenport), who is a visual artist, teacher, and pop-up books designer and David M. Hirsch, who is an entrepreneur, manager, and producer. Emile has an older sister, Jenny, and was raised in Los Angeles and Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he lived with his mother for several years.
Emile Hirsch Girlfriend | Emile Hirsch Valor Hirsch
In October 2013, Emile’s son was born a boy named Valor, but the identity of the mother has not been revealed. His son’s mother is a woman he had dated. However, they are no longer in a relationship.
Emile Hirsch Movies | Emile Hirsch Films
Movies From Year 2016 To 2019
- 2019 – Once Upon a Time in Hollywood as Jay Sebring
- 2018 – An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn as Shane Danger
- 2018 – Trollhunters as Jim Lake
- 2018 – The Outsider as Paulie Bowers
- 2018 – Freaks as Chloe’s Dad
- 2018 – 3Below: Tales of Arcadia as Jim Lake
- 2017 – All Nighter as Martin
- 2017 – I Am Heath Ledger – Himself
- 2017 – The Chinese Widow as Jack
- 2016 – Vincent N Roxxy as Vincent
- 2016 – The Autopsy of Jane Doe as Austin
Movies From Year 2011 To 2015
- 2015 – Ten Thousand Saints as Johnny
- 2015 – Just Jim as Dean
- 2013 – Prince Avalanche as Lance
- 2013 – Bonnie & Clyde as Clyde Barrow
- 2013 – Lone Survivor as Danny Dietz
- 2012 – Savages as Spin
- 2012 – Venuto al mondo – Twice Born as Diego
- 2012 – The Motel Life as Frank Flannigan
- 2011 – Killer Joe as Chris Smith
- 2011 – The Darkest Hour as Sean
Movies From Year 2001 To 2009
- 2009 – Taking Woodstock as Billy
- 2009 – X Games 3D: The Movie as Narrator
- 2008 – Speed Racer as Speed Racer
- 2008 – Milk as Cleve Jones
- 2007 – The Air I Breathe as Tony
- 2007 – Into the Wild as Chris McCandless
- 2006 – Alpha Dog as Johnny Truelove
- 2005 – Lords of Dogtown as Jay Adams
- 2004 – The Girl Next Door as Matthew Kidman
- 2004 – Imaginary Heroes as Tim Travis
- 2003 – The Mudge Boy as Duncan Mudge
- 2002 – The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys as Francis Doyle
- 2002 – The Emperor’s Club as Sedgewick Bell
- 2001 – Wild Iris as Lony Brevard
Movies From Year 1996 To 1999
- 1999 – Two of a Kind as Jeremy
- 1999 – Sabrina, the Teenage Witch as Darryl
- 1999 – Promised Land as Walter Elliott
- 1999 – The Pretender Bryce Banks
- 1999 – Profiler as Bryce Banks
- 1999 – NYPD Blue as Marcello Parisi
- 1999 – ER as Chad Kottmeier
- 1998 – Players as Adam Paprelli
- 1998 – Gargantua as Brandon Elway
- 1998 – Houdini as Young Houdini
- 1997 – 3rd Rock from the Sun as Punk
- 1997 – Early Edition as Lance Foster
- 1996 – Kindred: The Embraced as Abel (Pediatric Patient)
- TBA – Never Grow Old as Patrick Tate
Emile Hirsch Net Worth
Emile is has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars.
Actor Emile Hirsch
Emile started acting on television roles in the late 1990s. He starred in the Showtime original film Wild Iris (2001), with Laura Linney and Gena Rowlands. He made his film debut in Peter Care’s The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2002) and next acted with Kevin Kline in The Emperor’s Club (2002).
Emile starred in The Girl Next Door in 2004. Alongside Jeff Daniels and Sigourney Weaver he also starred in the limited release Imaginary Heroes (2005).
Emile starred in Catherine Hardwicke’s film Lords of Dogtown (2005) in 2005. A film about a group of skaters in the 1970s and their role in the birth of skateboard culture. Emile played Jay Adams. He played a character based on a real-life drug dealer, Jesse James Hollywood, in Alpha Dog (2007).
Emile potrayed Christopher McCandless in Into the Wild (2007). Following the role, which earned him a Screen Actors Guild nomination for best actor he lost 40 pounds . Esquire said, “[Hirsch] creates a vivid, unforgettable character you at once admire and pity.”
In Lilly and Lana Wachowski’s Speed Racer, which was released on May 9, 2008 Emile had the title role. He played gay-rights activist Cleve Jones in Gus Van Sant’s biopic Milk (2008). He also appeared in Ang Lee’s Taking Woodstock (2009), based on a screenplay of the Elliot Tiber memoir Taking Woodstock. He then starred in the box-office disappointment Killer Joe (2011).
He was cast in Oliver Stone’s Savages in April 2011 , which was released in July 2012.
Emile alongside Penélope Cruz starred in Venuto al Mondo, a film by Italian director Sergio Castellitto. He was in Prince Avalanche, co-starring Paul Rudd in 2013. In addition, Emile starred in William Friedkin’s Killer Joe.
Emile also starred in The Motel Life, co-starring Dakota Fanning and Stephen Dorff, directed by the Polsky brothers. He starred alongside Holliday Grainger, Holly Hunter, and William Hurt in fall 2013 in the miniseries Bonnie & Clyde.
In 2013 ,he also co-starred in the film Lone Survivor, based on the memoir of Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell.
It was announced on February 8, 2017 that Emile would star with Aubrey Plaza in the comedy An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn.
Emile becomes the new voice for character James Lake Jr. in the Netflix original DreamWorks show Trollhunter : Tales of Arcadia from Guillermo del Toro on May 25, 2018, replacing Anton Yelchin in its third season following his death in 2016. Emile is set to reprise his role in 3 Below and Wizards.
Emile Hirsch Lone Survivor
Emile starred in Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Ben Foster and Eric Bana. A biographical war drama film based on the eponymous 2007 non-fiction book by Marcus Luttrell with Patrick Robinson. It was set during the war in Afghanistan. The film dramatizes the unsuccessful United States Navy SEALs counter-insurgent mission Operation Red Wings, during which a four-man SEAL reconnaissance and surveillance team was tasked to track down the Taliban leader Ahmad Shah. It was written and directed by Peter Berg.
Emile Hirsch Assault
Emile was charged on February 12, 2015 with aggravated assault after initiating an altercation with, and then strangling, Paramount Pictures executive Daniele Bernfeld on January 25, 2015, at Tao Nightclub in Park City, Utah. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault on August 17, 2015, and was sentenced to 15 days in jail. Emile was also fined $4,750, received 90 days of probation, and ordered to undergo 50 hours of community service.
Emile Hirsch Into The Wild
Emile starred as McCandless in Into The Wild and Marcia Gay Harden and William Hurt as his parents. This is a biographical survival film written, co-produced, and directed by Sean Penn. The film is an adaptation of Jon Krakauer’s 1996 nonfiction book of the same name, based on the travels of Christopher McCandless across North America and his experiences in the Alaskan wilderness in the early 1990s. It features Jena Malone, Catherine Keener, Vince Vaughn, Kristen Stewart, and Hal Holbrook.
Emile Hirsch Gay
Emile is not a gay, however he played gay-rights activist Cleve Jones in Gus Van Sant’s biopic Milk (2008).