Last Updated on 2 months by General
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Biography
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as John Winchester on the fantasy horror series Supernatural (2005–07), Denny Duquette on the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy (2006–09), The Comedian in the superhero film Watchmen (2009), Jason Crouse on the political drama series The Good Wife (2015–16), Negan on the horror drama series The Walking Dead (2016–present), and Harvey Russell in Rampage (2018). On February 7, 2019 Morgan reprised his role as John Winchester in the thirteenth episode of the fourteenth season of Supernatural, which will serve as the 300th episode of the series, which aired .
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Age | How Old Is Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Morgan was born on April 22, 1966 in Seattle, Washington. He is 53 years old as of 2019.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Family
Morgan was born on April 22, 1966 in Seattle, Washington. He is a son to Sandy Thomas and Richard Dean Morgan.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Education
Morgan attended Ben Franklin Elementary School, Rose Hill Junior High, and Lake Washington High School in Kirkland, Washington, where he played football and captained the basketball team. He went on to play basketball at Skagit Valley College before being sidelined by an injury.
Hilarie Burton And Jeffrey Dean Morgan | Jeffrey Dean Morgan Wife | Jeffrey Dean Morgan Son | Jeffrey Dean Morgan Children
Morgan was married to actress Anya Longwell in Las Vegas on May 30, 1992 . They divorced in 2003. He was briefly engaged to his former Weeds costar Mary Louise Parker where they ended their engagement in April 2008.
Morgan began a relationship with actress Hilarie Burton in 2009 . They have a son born in March 2010. Burton announced on Instagram in March 2018, that their daughter was born in February 2018. The couple got married, on October 5, 2019, although many erroneously speculated that they had married in 2014.
The couple made their home in the town of Rhinebeck in Dutchess County, New York on a working farm with cows, chickens and alpacas. They have been co-owners (along with Morgan’s friend, actor Paul Rudd) of Samuel’s Sweet Shop, a Rhinebeck candy store since 2014. They saved the shop from being closed after the previous owner, a friend of theirs, died suddenly.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Negan | Jeffrey Dean Morgan Walking Dead
Morgan started to portray the character Negan on the AMC TV series The Walking Dead in 2016 . On April 3, 2016 he made his first appearance in the sixth-season finale and served as the primary antagonist of the seventh and eighth seasons.
At the season 10 premiere of The Walking Dead, Jeffrey was asked (Negan) if a fan-favorite character would be making a return to the show this season.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Movies
Movies From Year 2011 To 2018
- 2018 – Rampage as Agent Russell
- 2016 – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Thomas Wayne
- 2015 – Solace as Agent Joe Merriweather
- 2015 – Heist as Luke Vaughn
- 2015 – Desierto as Sam
- 2015 – Guns for Hire as Bruce
- 2014 – The Salvation as Delarue
- 2014 – They Came Together as Frank
- 2012 – The Possession as Clyde Brenek
- 2012 – Red Dawn as Sgt. Maj. Andrew Tanner USMC
- 2011 – The Resident as Max
- 2011 – Peace, Love & Misunderstanding as Jude
- 2011 – Texas Killing Fields as Brian Heigh
- 2011 – The Courier as The Courier
Movies From Year 1991 To 2010
- 2010 – Shanghai as Connor
- 2010 – The Losers as Clay
- 2010 – Jonah Hex as Jeb Turnbull
- 2009 – Watchmen as Edward Blake / The Comedian
- 2009 – Taking Woodstock as Dan
- 2008 – The Accidental Husband as Patrick Sullivan
- 2008 – Days of Wrath as Bryan Gordon
- 2007 – Live! as Rick
- 2007 – Fred Claus as Man Getting Parking Ticket
- 2007 – Kabluey as Brad
- 2007 – P.S. I Love You William Gallagher
- 2005 – Chasing Ghosts as Det. Cole Davies
- 2004 – Dead & Breakfast as The Sheriff
- 2004 – Six: The Mark Unleashed as Tom Newman
- 2003 – Something More as Daniel
- 1999 – Road Kill as Bobby
- 1997 – Legal Deceit as Todd Hunter
- 1995 – Dillinger and CaponeJack Bennett
- 1995 – Undercover Heat as Ramone
- 1991 – Uncaged as Sharkey
- 1991 – To Cross The Rubicon as Rod (James’ Friend)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Tv Shows
Tv Shows From Year 2005 To 2017
- 2017 – Robot Chicken as Negan
- 2016–present – The Walking Dead as Negan
- 2015–2016 – The Good Wife as Jason Crouse
- 2015 – The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe as Joe DiMaggio
- 2015 – Texas Rising as Deaf Smith
- 2015 – Extant as JD Richter
- 2014 – Shameless as Charlie Peters
- 2012–2013 – Magic City as Ike Evans
- 2006–2009 – Grey’s Anatomy as Denny Duquette
- 2006 – Jam as Dale
- 2005–2007 – Supernatural as John Winchester/Azazel
- 2005 – The O.C. as Joe Zukowski
- 2005 – Weeds as Judah Botwin
Tv Shows From Year 1995 To 2004
- 2004- The Handler as Mike
- 2004 – Tru Calling as Geoffrey Pine
- 2004 – Monk as Steven Leight
- 2003 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Undercover Agent #1
- 2003 – Star Trek: Enterprise as Xindi-Reptilian
- 2002 – The Practice as Daniel Glenn
- 2002 – JAG as CIA Technician Wally
- 2002 – Angel as Sam Ryan
- 2002 – The Division as Father William Natali
- 2001 – ER as Firefighter Larkin
- 2000 – Walker, Texas Ranger as Jake Horbart
- 1996–1997 – The Burning Zone as Dr. Edward Marcase
- 1996 – Sliders as Sid
- 1996 – In the Blink of an Eye as Jessie Tafero
- 1995 – Extreme as Jack Hawkins
- 1995 – JAG as Weapons Officer
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Farm | Jeffrey Dean Morgan The Resident
The couple made their home in the town of Rhinebeck in Dutchess County, New York on a working farm with cows, chickens and alpacas. Since 2014, they have been co-owners (along with Morgan’s friend, actor Paul Rudd) of Samuel’s Sweet Shop, a Rhinebeck candy store they saved from being closed after the previous owner, a friend of theirs, died suddenly.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Young | Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Morgan started is acting career with Uncaged (1991). He has appeared in over 25 feature films. Although, the bulk of his work has been in television. He was a major character in the 1996–97 television series The Burning Zone, appearing in eleven of its nineteen episodes.
Morgan in 2005 and 2006 simultaneously appeared in three television series: in the CW series Supernatural as John Winchester, in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy as heart transplant patient Denny Duquette, and as Judah Botwin in two episodes of the Showtime series Weeds. He has also guest-starred in a number of television series, including ER; JAG; Walker, Texas Ranger; Angel; CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; Sliders; The O.C.; and Monk.
Morgan was cast in a proposed project by Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes in 2007. The series, tentatively titled “Correspondents”, was to have started production in summer 2007. Instead ABC picked up a spin-off of Grey’s Anatomy, called Private Practice, that was also created by Rhimes. As a result, “Correspondents” was shelved.
Morgan starred in the film The Accidental Husband in 2007, which finished filming in March 2007 and was released on DVD in 2009.
In 2011 Morgan starred in the thriller The Resident along with his P.S I Love You (2007) co- star Hilary Swank. In 2008 he also appeared in the drama film Days of Wrath.
He portrayed The Comedian, a cigar-chomping antihero, in Watchmen, based on Alan Moore’s graphic novel in 2009. That same year, Morgan appeared in Taking Woodstock, and played Clay in a comic book movie adaptation of The Losers. He also played Jeb Turnbull in the DC comic book movie “Jonah Hex”
Morgan appeared in the Texas crime thriller Texas Killing Fields as a homicide detective in 2011. The following year, Morgan starred in the television drama series Magic City, which centered on mob life in 1950s Miami. The same year, Morgan appeared in the horror thriller The Possession, and the war film Red Dawn. It was announced in January 2014, that Morgan had been cast in the lead role in Jonás Cuarón’s Desierto.
Morgan played Charlie Peters, the owner of the Cake House, in the season finale of Shameless in 2014.
Morgan in November 2014, was cast as Joe DiMaggio opposite Kelli Garner as Marilyn Monroe in The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe, a Lifetime four-hour miniseries based on J. Randy Taraborrelli’s book of the same name.
Morgan portrayed Deaf Smith in Texas Rising, a five-part mini-series which aired on the History Channel in 2015 . In 2015 , Morgan also became a regular cast member for season 2 of the CBS sci-fi drama Extant. He also appeared in an uncredited role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as Bruce Wayne’s father, Thomas Wayne.
In 2015, Morgan took on the role of freelance investigator Jason Crouse, opposite Julianna Margulies, in the popular CBS TV series The Good Wife, until that series’ conclusion in spring 2016.
Morgan started to portray the character Negan on the AMC TV series The Walking Dead in 2016. He made his first appearance in the sixth-season finale on April 3, 2016 and served as the primary antagonist of the seventh and eighth seasons.
Morgan on May 28, 2017 he drove the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Pace Car to lead the starting field of the 101st Indianapolis 500.
Morgan appeared in a commercial for the online game Evony in September 2017.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Watchmen
In 2009, Morgan portrayed The Comedian, a cigar-chomping antihero, in Watchmen, based on Alan Moore’s graphic novel
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Supernatural
Jeffrey reprised his role as John Winchester in the thirteenth episode of the fourteenth season of Supernatural, which will serve as the 300th episode of the series, which aired on February 7, 2019.
In 2005 and 2006, Morgan simultaneously appeared in three television series: in the CW series Supernatural as John Winchester, in a recurring role on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy as heart transplant patient Denny Duquette, and as Judah Botwin in two episodes of the Showtime series Weeds.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Shameless
Morgan was on the season four finale of Shameless. But his character was replaced by Dermot Mulroney when season five kicked off.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Upcoming Movies
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout.
- Avengers: Infinity War.
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I.
- The Girl On The Train.
- Bridget Jones’s Baby.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Tattoos
In April 2018 Jeffrey showed off the new ink he had done while traveling in London with The Walking Dead two weeks ago.
His fearsome Dead character Negan would certainly approve, even if the tattoo on his right hand signifies “hugs and kisses” for one-month-old George Virginia. The left hand was inked for his son Augustus “Gussy,” who was age 8 then.
The knuckle placement also signifies a warning for future boyfriends coming into George Virginia’s world further down the line.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Net Worth
Jeffrey Dean Morgan has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
How Tall Is Jeffrey Dean Morgan |Jeffrey Dean Morgan Height and Weight
Morgan has stands at a height of 1.88m and has a body Weight of 83 kgs (183 lbs)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Kiss
Jeffrey kissing with his hands around the girls neck. “Requested by anon ”
Jeffrey Dean Morgan New Movie
His recent film is known as The Postcard Killings.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Facebook