Last Updated on 1 week by General
Nick Kroll Biography
Nick Kroll (Nicholas Kroll) is an American actor, comedian, writer and producer. He is best known for the Netflix series Big Mouth, The Oh, Hello Show, playing Rodney Ruxin on the FX/FXX comedy series The League, and for creating and starring in the Comedy Central series Kroll Show.
He is also a film actor. Nick has had supporting roles in I Love You, Man, Date Night, Get Him to the Greek, Dinner for Schmucks, and A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, as well as more prominent roles in Adult Beginners, Sausage Party, Loving, Sing, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, The House, Uncle Drew, and Operation Finale.
Nick Kroll Age
Nick was born on June 5, 1978 in New York State. He is 41 years old as of 2019.
Nick Kroll Family | Nick Kroll Parents | Nick Kroll Father | Nick Kroll Dad | Nick Kroll Jewish
Nick was born in New York State, and was brought up in Rye, New York. He is the son of Lynn and Jules Kroll. His father is a businessman who founded Kroll Inc., a corporate investigations and risk consulting firm. Nick is the youngest child in the family, he has a brother, Jeremy, and two sisters, Vanessa and Dana. Nick grew up in a Conservative Jewish family.
He attended the Solomon Schechter School of Westchester. Nick went on to high school at Rye Country Day School. He also briefly attended The Mountain School in Vermont during this time where he developed his fondness for hiking. H graduated from Georgetown University in 2001 . Nick described himself as “a history major, and I minored in art and Spanish, but I found myself gravitating toward media studies as time went on.”
Nick Kroll Sister
Nick twitted on 5 November 2017 “Yes my sister vanessa bennett. She has started an amazing group called
@iamadynamogirl”. Vanessa who is Nick’s sister is married to Roger James Bennett, a son of Valerie Bennett and Judge Ivor Bennett of Liverpool, England. Vanessa is a research associate at Kroll Associates in New York, the security and investigations company of which her father is the founder and chairman.
Nick Kroll Wife | Nick Kroll Girlfriend | Nick Kroll Dating
Nick is not yet married. He began dating comedian and actress Amy Poehler in May 2013. Nick is mentioned several times in Amy’s 2014 memoir, Yes Please. In 2015 they ended their relationship.Nick Kroll photos
Nick Kroll Gay
Nick is not gay since he has dated only women thus far.
Nick Kroll Movies
- 2019 – The Secret Life of Pets 2
- 2019 – The Addams Family as Uncle Fester (voice)
- 2018 – Uncle Drew as Mookie
- 2018 – Operation Finale as Rafi Eitan
- 2017 – Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie as Professor Poopypants (voice)
- 2017 – The House as Bob Schaeffer
- 2016 – Joshy as Eric
- 2016 – My Blind Brother as Bill
- 2016 – Sausage Party as Douche (voice)
- 2016 – Loving as Bernie Cohen
- 2016 – Sing as Gunter (voice)
- 2015 – Vacation as Colorado Cop
- 2015 – Knight of Cups as Nick
- 2014 – Adult Beginners as Jake Wenton
- 2011 – A Good Old Fashioned Orgy as Adam Richman
- 2010 – Date Night as The Maître D
- 2010 – Get Him to the Greek as Kevin McLean
- 2010 – Dinner for Schmucks as Josh
- 2010 – Little Fockers as Young Doctor
- 2009 – I Love You, Man as Larry
- 2008 – The Negotiating Table as WGA employee
- 2008 – Adventures of Power as Versatio Bakir
Nick Kroll Tv Shows
- 2017–present – Big Mouth as Nick Birch / various voices2013–2015 – Kroll Show as Various characters
- 2012–2016 – Comedy Bang! Bang! as Various
- 2011–2015 – Parks and Recreation as The Douche
- 2011–2012 – American Dad! as Dry Cleaner, Student, Andy Dick (voice)
- 2009–2015 – The League as Rodney Ruxin
- 2009–2010 – WordGirl as Reuben Grinder (voice)
- 2008–2012 – The Life & Times of Tim as Stu (voice)
- 2008–2011 – Childrens Hospital as Nicky, Dr. Geza
- 2008–2009 – Worst Week as Adam
- 2007–2008 – Cavemen as Nick Hedge
- 2018 – 33rd Independent Spirit Awards as Himself (host)
- 2018 – Explained as Narrator
- 2018 – Portlandia as Gil Faizon
- 2017 – 32nd Independent Spirit Awards as Himself (host)
- 2017 – Bob’s Burgers as Mr. Desanto / Customer (voice)
- 2017 – Oh, Hello on Broadway as Gil Faizon
- 2017 – I’m Sorry as Lon
- 2017 – At Home with Amy Sedaris as Randy Fingerling
- 2016 – Animals. as Jerry (voice)
- 2016 – Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ as Graham Simon
- 2016 – Mr. Neighbor’s House as Photo Joe (voice)
- 2015 – Brooklyn Nine-Nine as Agent Kendrick
- 2015 -Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt as Christopher “Tristafé” Micelli
- 2015 – The Grace Helbig Show – Himself
- 2015 – The Simpsons as Lem (voice)
- 2015 – SuperMansion as Cleb (voice)
- 2014 – Drunk History as Ronald Reagan
- 2014 – Mulaney as Jesse Tyler Munoz
- 2013 – New Girl as Jamie
- 2013 – Burning Love as Khris
- 2013 – The Greatest Event in Television History as Jeremy Bay
- 2013 – The Soup – Himself
- 2013 – Comedy Central Roast of James Franco as Roaster
- 2013 – Family Guy as Ricky (voice)
- 2013 – Brody Stevens: Enjoy It! – Himself
- 2013 – The Jeselnik Offensive – Himself
- 2011 – Community as Juergen
- 2011 – Portlandia as Daniel Prison
- 2010 – Nick Swardson’s Pretend Time as Headmaster
- 2010 – John Oliver’s New York Stand-Up Show – Himself
- 2009 – Reno 911! as El Chupacabra
- 2009 – Mayne Street as Paparazzo
- 2009 – Sit Down, Shut Up as Andrew LeGustambos (voice)
- 2008 – Best Week Ever -Himself
- 2007 – Human Giant as Fabrice Fabrice, Various, Brolin DiBiasi
- 2006 – Late Night with Conan O’Brien as Various
- 2006 – Cheap Seats without Ron Parker as Todd Lazarov
- 2006 – Samurai Love God – (voice)
Nick Kroll John Mulaney | Nick Kroll Broadway | Oh Hello Nick Kroll
Nick alongside John Mulaney toured the U.S.in a show called Oh, Hello, with both in character as Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland respectively. This show premiered on Broadway on September 23, 2016 and ran for six months to positive reviews. The Broadway performance was filmed and released on Netflix in 2017.
Nick Kroll and Fred Armisen
Fred Armisen & Nick Kroll Saved Aubrey Plaza’s “Border” Screening – CONAN on TBS
Nick , Wanda Sykes, and Fred Armisen are the latest big names added to the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal this summer 2019.
Sykes is known for her stand-up and roles in movies and TV such as Black-ish and Curb Your Enthusiasm. She will return to host a gala at Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier on July 26 2019.
Armisen, formerly of Saturday Night Live and co-creator of IFC’s Portlandia, will perform Fred Armisen’s Comedy For Musicians but Everyone is Welcome July 27 2019 at the Olympia Theatre.
Nick co-creator of Netflix series Big Mouth, performed on July 25 2019 at the Olympia Theatre.
“What I love about Montreal audiences is that comics love them, and therefore they want to come back,” said Just for Laughs president Bruce Hills at the lineup announcement.
Margaret Trudeau, mother of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, is brought her one-woman show Certain Woman of an Age to Montreal on July 25-27 at Gésu. The show was all about her life in the spotlight and mental illness.
Trudeau said the show is a “wonderful, wonderful opportunity” to convince people to get help if they need it.
The piece was developed at The Second City in Chicago.
Athlete and comedian Blake Griffin returned to Just for Laughs to host Comedy By Blake July 25 2019 at the Olympia.
Nick Kroll Show
Nick’s character work features prominently in Kroll Show, a sketch comedy show on Comedy Central. John Levenstein and Jonathan Krisel served as the show’s executive producers. Kroll Show’s series premiered on January 16, 2013 and ended on March 24, 2015, on the American cable television network Comedy Central.
Nick Kroll Loving
Nick in recent years, he has taken several non-comedic acting roles, such as that of Bernie Cohen in Loving and Rafi Eitan in Operation Finale, both historical drama films.
Nick Kroll Tour
Largo at the Coronet, Los Angeles, CA, US
Comedian Nick Kroll | Nick Kroll Stand Up
Nick early in his career,he contributed writing for Comedy Central’s Chappelle’s Show and MTV’s Human Giant. He toured with Aziz Ansari on his Glow in the Dark comedy tour in the United States in November and December 2008 . His live work is a mix of standup, sketch and characters.
Comedy Central aired his stand-up special Thank You Very Cool in 2011. Nick has studied and performed regularly at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in NYC and LA. He also co-hosted the stand-up show Welcome to Our Week with Jessi Klein.
Nick Kroll Sausage Party
Nick had a supporting role in comedy films such as Sausage Party.
Nick Kroll Voices
Nick co-created, wrote, and starred in Big Mouth in 2017 , an animated television show on Netflix. It features the experiences of a group of 7th graders in the throes of puberty. Two of the main characters are based on, and named after, Nicik and his best friend from childhood, Andrew Goldberg.
He plays Nick, as well as Coach Steve, Maurice the Hormone Monster, Lola, Rick the Hormone Monster, the Jansen twins and Lady Liberty, in addition to several further minor and one-off characters. Its second season premiered on October 5, 2018
Nick Kroll Parks And Recreation
Nick guest-starred on Parks and Recreation. This is a political satire television sitcom created by Greg Daniels and Michael Schur. It aired on NBC from April 9, 2009 to February 24, 2015, for 125 episodes, over seven seasons. It stars Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope, a perky, mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks Department of Pawnee, a fictional town in Indiana.
Nick Kroll Caveman
Nick’s first significant career success came when he co-starred in the ABC sitcom Cavemen. It was based on the Geico-insurance TV-commercial characters. Though the show was cancelled after seven episodes, Nick called his role “the most important experience of my professional career”
Nick Kroll The League
Nick had a starring role as Rodney Ruxin in the FXX comedy series The League. The series aired on October 29, 2009 to December 9, 2015.
Nick Kroll New Girl
Nick guest-starred in New Girl. This is a television sitcom that premiered on Fox on September 20, 2011. Developed by Elizabeth Meriwether under the working title Chicks & Dicks. It revolves around a kooky teacher, Jess (Zooey Deschanel), after she moves into a Los Angeles loft with three men, Nick (Jake Johnson), Schmidt (Max Greenfield), and Winston (Lamorne Morris); Jess’ best friend Cece (Hannah Simone) is also part of the series.