Last Updated on 2 months by General
Norman Reedus Biography
Norman Reedus is an American actor, television host and model. He is well known for starring in the popular AMC horror drama series The Walking Dead as Daryl Dixon and in the film The Boondock Saints as Murphy MacManus. Reedus has also acted in numerous films and television series, and modeled for various fashion designers (most recognizably Prada in the 1990s).
Norman Reedus Age | How Old Is Norman Reedus
Reedus was born on January 6, 1969 in Hollywood, Florida. He is 50 years old as of 2019.
Norman Reedus Family
Reedus was born in Hollywood, Florida. He is the son of Marianne (née Yarber), a teacher, and Ira Norman Reedus. His paternal grandmother was of Italian descent.
Norman Reedus Education | Norman Reedus Young
Reedus attended Bethany College in Lindsborg Kansas for a semester. He worked at a Harley-Davidson shop in Venice, California, and contributed artwork to various shows as a painter, photographer, sculptor and video artist. He first acted in the play Maps for Drowners at the Tiffany Theater on Sunset Boulevard. He was discovered at a party in Los Angeles, where someone asked him if he wanted to act in a play.
Norman Reedus Wife | Norman Reedus Son | Norman Reedus Girlfriend | Norman Reedus Dating | Norman Reedus Baby
Reedus and supermodel Helena Christensen have been in a relationship for five years from 1998 to 2003. The two were never married despite reports to the contrary. They have a son, Mingus Lucien Reedus who was born on October 13, 1999. The two have remained friends and share joint custody of their son.
During the filming of Sky in 2015, Reedus met Diane Kruger; the two were first seen together as a couple in July 2016. Reedus and Diane Kruger welcomed their first, and his second child in November 2018.
Norman Reedus Diane Kruger
Norman and his wife Diane Kruger are seen out separately in New York City this is after Diane called her daughter her ‘everything’
On Wednesday October 30 2019 Diane Kruger was spotted out for a stroll in New York City.
The Troy actress was seen pushing an empty baby stroller as it’s likely a friend was carrying her daughter but was not photographed. That same day, the blonde beauty’s partner, Walking Dead actor Norman, was also seen as he ran errands that included a visit to a grocery store.
Norman Reedus New Show | Ride With Norman Reedus
Ride with Norman Reedus is an American travel series that premiered on AMC on June 12, 2016. The series follows actor and motorcycle enthusiast Norman Reedus where he and a guest of the week travel across a different destination on a motorcycle while exploring the city’s biker culture and checking out various locales.
AMC renewed the series for a six-episode second season on September 23, 2016,which began on November 5, 2017. On September 12, 2017, AMC renewed the series for a third season set to air in February 2019.
Norman Reedus Movies Tv Shows
Movies From Year 2010 to 2018
- 2018 – The Limit
- 2017 – Alien Invasion: S.U.M.1 K.E.R.4 (voice)
- 2016 – Triple 9 Russel Welch
- 2015 – Vacation as Truck Driver
- 2015 – Air as Bauer
- 2015 – Sky as Diego
- 2014 – Stretch Himself
- 2013 – Iron Man: Rise of Technovore as Frank Castle / The Punisher (voice)
- 2013 – Sunlight Jr. as Justin
- 2013 – Pawn Shop Chronicles as Stanley
- 2012 – Night of the Templar as Henry Flesh
- 2011 – Hello Herman as Lax Morales
- 2010 – Meskada as Dennis Burrows
- 2010 – The Conspirator as Lewis Payne
- 2010 – Ollie Klublershturf vs. The Nazis Barry
- 2010 – 8 Uhr 28 as Stranger
Films From Year 2000 to 2009
- 2009 – The Chase as Dangerous Guy
- 2009 – Messengers 2: The Scarecrow as John Rollins
- 2009 – Pandorum as Shepard
- 2009 – The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day as Murphy MacManus
- 2008 – Hero Wanted as Swain
- 2008 – Meet Me in Berlin as Unnamed American
- 2008 – Red Canyon as Mac
- 2008 – Dead*Line as Seth
- 2008 – Clown Lucien
- 2008 – Cadillac Records as Chess Records Engineer
- 2008 – Echoes of Extinction as Eric Richards
- 2008 – Styrofoam Soul as Joe
- 2007 – American Gangster as Detective Norman Reilly
- 2007 – Moscow Chill as Ray Perso
- 2006 – Walls as Henry Flesh
- 2006 – A Crime as Vincent Harris
- 2006 – I Thought of You
- 2006 – Killer Queen as Jack Trust
- 2005 – Antibodies as Polizist Schmitz
- 2005 – The Notorious Bettie Page as Billy Neal
- 2004 – Until the Night Robert
- 2004 – Great Wall Great Medicine as Norman
- 2003 – Nobody Needs to Know Kurt
- 2003 – Tough Luck Archie
- 2003 – Octane (Pulse) as Recovery Man
- 2003 – Overnight – Himself
- 2002 – Luster as Sextools Delivery Boy
- 2002 – Blade II as Scud
- 2002 – Deuces Wild as Marco
- 2001 – The Beatnicks as Nick Nero
- 2000 – Beat as Lucien Carr
- 2000 – Gossip as Travis
- 2000 – Bad Seed as Jonathan Casey
- 2000 – Sand as Jack
Films From Year 1997 to 1999
- 1999 – Let the Devil Wear Black as Brautigan
- 1999 – 8mm as Warren Anderson
- 1999 – The Boondock Saints as Murphy MacManus
- 1998 – I’m Losing You as Toby
- 1998 – Six Ways to Sunday as Harold
- 1998 – Reach the Rock as Danny
- 1998 – Dark Harbor as Young Man
- 1998 – Davis Is Dead as Larry
- 1997 – Floating as Van
- 1997 – Mimic as Jeremy
Norman Reedus Television
- 2018 – Ballmastrz: 9009 as Bacchus LaBrute (voice)
- 2017 – Robot Chicken as Daryl Dixon (voice)
- 2016 – American Dad! as Tim (voice)
- 2016 – Turbo FAST as Wild Pete (voice)
- 2016 – Voltron: Legendary Defender as Rolo (voice)
- 2016–present – Ride with Norman Reedus as Himself (host)
- 2010 – Hawaii Five-0 as Anton Hesse
- 2010–present – The Walking Dead as Daryl Dixon
- 2006 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Derek Lord
- 2006 – 13 Graves as Norman
- 2005 – Masters of Horror as Kirby
- 2003 – Charmed as Nate Parks
Norman Reedus Net Worth
Norman Reedus Walking Dead
Angela Kang the Walking Dead showrunner says ‘Donnie,’ the fan-favorite pairing of Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Connie (Lauren Ridloff), spend more time together in Season 10. Donnie shared a moment in the Season 10 premiere, which revealed Norman is learning sign language to better communicate with Connie, who is deaf. Paired up in Season 9, Daryl and Connie formed a tight unit with Dog, defecting Whisperer Lydia (Cassady McClincy) and Kingdom prince Henry (Matt Lintz). With the fight against Alpha (Samantha Morton) and the Whisperers renewed following the survivors’ trespass into enemy territory, Donnie looks to get another chance to shine in the coming Whisperer War.
Reedus began playing Daryl Dixon in the AMC television series The Walking Dead in 2010. This is a horror drama based on a group of friends and family members who fight to survive in a violent apocalyptic world populated with flesh-eating zombies and the few surviving humans, some of whom are even more diabolical and dangerous than the zombies themselves.
Originally, the character was not in the comic book series of the same name, but was created specifically for Reedus after his audition for the character of Merle Dixon. Robert Kirkman The Walking Dead comic creator feels “absolutely blessed Reedus has honored the show with his presence, and the way he has come in and taken over that role and defined Daryl Dixon.
When he potrayed his character in the first season it inspired all the writers to do what we did with him in the second season. We love writing him and end up doing cool stuff with him.” The drama has evolved into the highest-rated in cable history, smashing all previous records. Due to his performance he was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor .
Norman Reedus Height and Weight | How Tall Is Norman Reedus
Reedus stands at a height of 1.78m.
Norman Reedus Model | Norman Reedus Prada
As a model Reedus has modeled in various places including Prada, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Durban, Levi’s, Lexus, and Morgenthal Fredrics. Reedus posed for a Cruelty Free International advertisement in support of ending cosmetic tests on animals in 2015.
While working as a model in the mid-1990s, he appeared in the music videos for “Wicked As It Seems” by Keith Richards, “Violently Happy” by Björk, “Flat Top” by Goo Goo Dolls, “Cat’s in the Cradle” covered by Ugly Kid Joe, “Strange Currencies” by R.E.M., and “Fake Plastic Trees” by Radiohead.
He appeared in the video for “Mean to Me” by Tonic in 1999. From the time he achieved fame as an actor, he has also appeared in the videos for “Judas” by Lady Gaga, “Sun Down” by Tricky (ft. Tirzah), “Gypsy Woman” by Hilary Duff, and “No Cities to Love” by Sleater-Kinney.
Reedus is also a painter, sculptor, and photographer, who currently shows his artwork in galleries in New York City, Berlin and Frankfurt. On October 31, 2013 he released a book of photography on , called The Sun’s Coming Up… Like A Big Bald Head, and in September 2014 announced a fan art compilation called Thanks For All The Niceness.
Norman Reedus Blade 2
Blade II (also known as Blade II: Bloodhunter), is a 2002 American superhero film based on the fictional character Blade from Marvel Comics. It is the sequel of the first film and the second part of the Blade film series, followed by Blade: Trinity. It was written by David S. Goyer, who also wrote the previous film, directed by Guillermo del Toro, and had Wesley Snipes returning as the lead character and producer.
Norman Reedus Car Accident
Reedus sustained a head injury when a truck collided with his car in Germany in February 2005. His nose was reconstructed with the aid of four screws and his left eye socket with titanium.
Norman Reedus Video Game
Reedus repeated his role as Daryl Dixon in the 2013 video game The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which is based on the television series. He was set to star in Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro’s reboot horror game Silent Hills, but Kojima left Konami and the game was cancelled in 2015. Reedus is set to star in Kojima’s new game Death Stranding.
Actor Norman Reedus
Reedus played Jeremy in his film debut Mimic and Mac in Giovanni Rodriguez’s Red Canyon. In the 1999 film The Boondock Saints Reedus played Murphy MacManus. He repeated the role in the 2009 sequel The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day.
Reedus played Scud in Blade II. He also guest-starred in Charmed as Nate, the boyfriend of Paige (Rose McGowan). Reedus starred in Hello Herman, which opened nationwide and on-demand on June 7, 2013. Currently he stars in the reality series Ride with Norman Reedus, which premiered in June 2016.
Norman Reedus Tattoos | Norman Reedus SmokingNorman Reedus photos Norman Reedus house
Norman Reedus PaintingsNorman Paintings
Norman Reedus Quotes
- I don’t have a mullet, but going into season one on ‘The Walking Dead,’ I asked to have a mullet, and everybody talked me out of it. Because I’d have to wear a mullet when we were not shooting every day. I have that motorcycle, wings on my vest, the crossbow… Maybe a mullet would’ve thrown me over the edge.
- The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid.
- I’ve always said it’s interesting to watch devils cry when angels want to stab you in the back. I like that mixture.
- I don’t think anyone wants to cuddle a zombie.
- Peanut Butter Wolf is my relaxing music, my lunch music, my chilling music.
- I’m constantly running away from everything. I’m running away from things on a daily basis. I run away from relationships. I run away from responsibilities.
- I’ve been a huge Psychedelic Furs fan for a long time. I love Butler’s paintings, too. I like all their songs. I’ll even crank ‘Pretty in Pink,’ I don’t care.
Norman Reedus SnapchatNorman Reedus Snapchat
Norman Reedus Facebook
Norman Reedus Twitter
Norman Reedus Instagram