Last Updated on 2 months by General
Ray Liotta Biography
Ray Liotta (Raymond Allen Liotta) is an American actor, film producer, and voice actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Henry Hill in the crime drama Goodfellas (1990).
His other notable roles include Ray Sinclair in Jonathan Demme’s Something Wild (1986), for which he received a Golden Globe nomination, Shoeless Joe Jackson in Field of Dreams (1989), Officer Pete Davis in Unlawful Entry (1992), Officer Gary Figgis in Cop Land (1997), Paul Krendler in Hannibal (2001), Fred Jung in Blow (2001), Tommy Vercetti in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002), Chief Gus Monroe in John Q (2002), Samuel Rhodes in Identity (2003), Markie Trattman in Killing Them Softly (2012), and Peter Deluca in The Place Beyond the Pines (2012).
Ray in the television drama Shades of Blue (2016–2018) he starred as Lieutenant Matt Wozniak.
From the time he appeared on a broadcast of The James O’Brien show on LBC, his name has been attached to an award given during the 12pm to 1pm “Mystery Hour” part of the show. This is a question and answer format show where people phone in with questions that have vexed them and invite listeners to call in with answers. Any caller whose qualifications make an impression on James by being highly specialised, are rewarded with a short voice clip of Ray Liotta.
Ray Liotta Age | How Old Is Ray Liotta
Ray was born on December 16, 1954 in Newark, New Jersey in USA.
Ray Liotta Height | How Tall Is Ray Liotta
Ray stands at a height of 1.83 m.Ray Liotta Photo
Ray Liotta Family | Ray Liotta Young
Ray was born in Newark, New Jersey. He was adopted at the age of six months by Mary Liotta, an appointed township clerk, and Alfred Liotta, an auto-parts store owner, personnel director, and the president of a local Democratic club. Ray’s adoptive parents both unsuccessfully ran for local office. He has a sister known as Linda Liotta, who is also adopted.
Ray said he knew he was adopted as a young child and did a show-and-tell report on it for kindergarten. He located his biological mother in the 2000s. His parents were of Italian and Scottish ancestry. After research and talks with his biological mother, he learned he was part Scottish. He has one half brother, five half sisters, and a full sister.
Ray was brought up Roman Catholic, although his family was not very religious. He said the family went to church and he received first communion and was confirmed, but the family did not pray much. Ray occasionally uses prayer in his daily life.
His both parents were Democrats. He recalls attending parades handing out flyers for his father’s run for Township Committee.
Ray Liotta Education
In 1973 Ray graduated from Union High School in Union, New Jersey where he grew up.
In 1978 he also graduated from the University of Miami, where he received a degree in fine arts and studied acting with Robert “Buckets” Lowery. Ray performed in musicals such as Cabaret, Dames at Sea, Oklahoma, and Sound of Music, during college, especially in his first year of acting studies.
Ray Liotta Girlfriend | Who Is Ray Liotta Dating
After his divorce from his wife Michelle, Ray was seen dating with several other celebrities of Hollywood. Recently he has been dating Italy born actress, Silvia Lombardo since 2017.
The two were spotted together at Los Angeles airport on 23 February 2018. He rang in the New Year with his girlfriend in New York, where he took a break from his busy schedule.
Is Ray Liotta Married | Ray Liotta Wife |Ray Liotta Married | Ray Liotta Daughter | Ray Liotta And Michelle Grace
Since 2004 Ray has never been married after the divorce with his first wife Michelle Grace.
He married actress Michelle Grace in February 1997 after they met at her former husband Mark Grace’s professional baseball game. They together co-starred in The Rat Pack, in which Ray played Frank Sinatra and Grace played Judith Campbell Exner. The two have a daughter, Karsen Liotta, born in 1998. They divorced in 2004.
What Happened To Ray Liotta | Ray Liotta Alcoholic
Ray was arrested on February 19, 2007, under suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing his Cadillac Escalade into two parked vehicles in Pacific Palisades. He pleaded no contest.
Ray Liotta Bee Movie
Liotta later spoofed himself and his Emmy win in Bee Movie. A computer animated comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It is directed by Simon J. Smith and Steve Hickner. The film stars Jerry Seinfeld and Renée Zellweger, with Matthew Broderick, Patrick Warburton, John Goodman and Chris Rock in supporting roles. It is based on the story of Barry B. Benson (Seinfeld), a honey bee who sues the human race for exploiting bees after learning from his florist friend Vanessa (Zellweger) that humans sell and consume honey.
Ray Liotta Face | Ray Liotta Plastic Surgery | Ray Liotta Face Lift
Ray looked like a different man when he attended the Screen Actors Guild awards.
This was not the first time he has raised speculation of getting a helping hand when it comes to his appearance, however he has always refused to comment.
Fans took to Twitter to discuss his appearance- expressing shock and commenting on how it’s not just women in the limelight who resorts to surgery. However he never commented.
Ray Liotta House | Ray Liotta HomeRay Liotta
Ray Liotta Goodfellas
Goodfellas is a 1990 crime film directed by Martin Scorsese. The film is an adaptation of the 1985 non-fiction book Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi, who co-wrote the screenplay with Scorsese. It is based on the story of the rise and fall of mob associate Henry Hill and his friends and family from 1955 to 1980.
Scorsese initially titled the film Wise Guy and postponed making it; later, he and Pileggi changed the title to Goodfellas. To prepare for their roles in the film, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta often spoke with Pileggi, who shared research material left over from writing the book. According to Pesci, improvisation and ad-libbing came out of rehearsals wherein Scorsese gave the actors freedom to do whatever they wanted. The director made transcripts of these sessions, took the lines he liked best and put them into a revised script, which the cast worked from during principal photography.
Ray Liotta Movies | Ray Liotta Films | Ray Liotta Filmography
Movies From Year 2011 To 2019
- 2019 – Broken Soldier as Mr. Ancilla
- 2019 – Untitled Noah Baumbach Project
- 2019 – El Tonto
- 2016 – Sticky Notes as Jack
- 2016 – Flock of Dudes as Uncle Reed
- 2015 – Blackway as Blackway
- 2015 – Campus Code as Bartender
- 2014 – Better Living Through Chemistry as Jack Roberts
- 2014 – Muppets Most Wanted as Big Papa
- 2014 – The Identical as Reece Wade
- 2014 – Sin City: A Dame to Kill For as Joey
- 2014 – Revenge of the Green Dragons as Michael Bloom
- 2014 – Stretch as Himself
- 2014 – Kill the Messenger as John Cullen
- 2013 – The Devil’s in the Details as Dr. Robert Michaels
- 2013 – Pawn as Man in the Suit
- 2013 – Suddenly as Todd Shaw
- 2012 – Wanderlust – Himself
- 2012 – Killing Them Softly as Markie Trattman
- 2012 – Breathless as Sheriff Cooley
- 2012 – The Iceman as Roy DeMeo
- 2012 – The Place Beyond the Pines as Deluca
- 2012 – Ticket Out as Jim
- 2012 – Yellow as Afai
- 2012 – Bad Karma as Molloy
- 2012 – Dear Dracula as Count Dracula
- 2011 – The Details as Peter Mazzoni
- 2011 – The Son of No One as Captain Marion Mathers
- 2011 – All Things Fall Apart as Dr. Brintall
- 2011 – Street Kings 2: Motor City as Marty Kingston
- 2011 – The River Murders as Jack Verdon
- 2011 – Field of Dreams 2: Lockout as Roger Goodell
- 2011 – The Entitled as Richard Nader
Movies From Year 2001 To 2010
- 2010 – Crazy on the Outside as Gray
- 2010 – Date Night as Joe Miletto
- 2010 – Snowmen as Reggie Kirkfield
- 2010 – Chasing 3000 as Adult Mickey
- 2010 – Charlie St. Cloud as Florio Ferrente
- 2009 – Crossing Over as Cole Frankel
- 2009 – Observe and Report as Detective Harrison
- 2009 – La Linea as Mark Shields
- 2009 – Youth in Revolt as Lance Wescott
- 2008 – Hero Wanted as Detective Terry Subcott
- 2008 – Powder Blue as Jack Doheny
- 2007 – Wild Hogs as Jack
- 2007 – In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale as Gallian
- 2007 – Battle in Seattle as Mayor Jim Tobin
- 2007 – Bee Movie- Himself
- 2006 – Even Money as Tom Carver
- 2006 – Take the Lead
- 2006 – Local Color as John Talia Sr.
- 2006 – Comeback Season as Walter Pearce
- 2006 – Smokin’ Aces as Donald Carruthers
- 2005 – Revolver as Dorothy Macha
- 2005 – Slow Burn as Ford Cole
- 2004 – The Last Shot as Jack Devine
- 2004 – Control as Lee Ray Oliver
- 2003 – Identity as Samuel Rhodes
- 2002 – Narc as Detective Lieutenant Henry Oak
- 2002 – John Q as Chief Gus Monroe
- 2002 – Ticker as FBI Agent
- 2001 – Hannibal as Paul Krendler
- 2001 – Heartbreakers as Dean Cummano / Vinny Staggliano
- 2001 – Blow as Fred Jung
Movies From Year 1986To 2000
- 2000 – Pilgrim as Jack
- 2000 – A Rumor of Angels as Nathan Neubauer
- 1999 – Muppets from Space as Gate Guard # 1
- 1999 – Forever Mine as Mark Brice
- 1998 – Phoenix as Harry Collins
- 1997 – Turbulence as Ryan Weaver
- 1997 – Cop Land as Detective Gary “Figgsy” Figgis
- 1996 – Unforgettable as Dr. David Krane
- 1995 – Operation Dumbo Drop as Captain T.C. Doyle
- 1994 – No Escape as Captain J.T. Robbins
- 1994 – Corrina, Corrina as Manny Singer
- 1992 – Article 99 as Dr. Richard Sturgess
- 1992 – Unlawful Entry as Officer Pete Davis
- 1990 – Goodfellas as Henry Hill
- 1989 – Field of Dreams as ‘Shoeless’ Joe Jackson
- 1988 – Dominick and Eugene as Eugene “Gino” Luciano
- 1987 – Arena Brains as The Artist
- 1986 – Something Wild as Ray Sinclair
Ray Liotta Tv Shows
Tv Shows From Year 2011 to 2018
- 2018 – Great News – Himself
- 2018 – The Simpsons as Morty Szyslak
- 2017 – Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt as Paulie Fiuccillo
- 2017 – Young Sheldon as Vincent
- 2016–2018 – Shades of Blue as Lieutenant Matt Wozniak
- 2016 – Modern Family as Himself
- 2015–2016 – The Making of the Mob as Narrator
- 2015 – Texas Rising as Lorca
- 2014 – The Money as George Archer
- 2012 – Phineas and Ferb – Himself
- 2012 – NTSF:SD:SUV:: as Jason
- 2012 – Abominable Christmas as Abominable Dad
- 2011 – The League as Mr. Hudabega
Tv Shows From Year 2001 to 2010
- 2010 – Hannah Montana Forever as Principal Luger
- 2008 – SpongeBob SquarePants as Trevor & Bubble Poppin Boys Gang
- 2006–2007 – Smith as Bobby Stevens
- 2004 – ER as Charlie Metcalf
- 2003 – Saturday Night Live – Himself (host)
- 2002 – Point of Origin as John Leonard Orr
- 2001–2002 – Just Shoot Me! – Himself
- 2001 – Family Guy as Zack
Tv Shows From Year 1980 to 1998
- 1998 – The Rat Pack as Frank Sinatra
- 1995 – Frasier as Bob
- 1991 – Women & Men 2: In Love There Are No Rules as Martin Meadows
- 1985 – Our Family Honor as Officer Ed Santini
- 1984 – Mike Hammer as Tony Cable
- 1983 – St. Elsewhere as Murray
- 1983 – Casablanca as Sacha
- 1981 – Crazy Times as Johnny “Wizard” Lazarra
- 1980–1981 – Another World as Joey Perrini #2
- 1980 – Hardhat and Legs as Family
Ray Liotta Net Worth | How Much Is Ray Liotta Worth
Ray has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
Ray Liotta Shades Of Blue
Shades of Blue is a crime drama television series created by Adi Hasak that aired on NBC. The series premiered on January 7, 2016. The series is set in New York City and stars Jennifer Lopez as Harlee Santos, a single-mother NYPD detective who is forced to work for the FBI’s anti-corruption task force, while dealing with her own financial and family problems.
In March 2017, the series was renewed for a third season. NBC later announced in April 2018 that this would be the final season, and that it would consist of 10 episodes. The third and final season premiered on June 17, 2018, and the series finale aired on August 19, 2018.
Ray Liotta Commercial
Ray Liotta Eyes | Ray Liotta Skin | Ray Liotta Scars
Ray triggered a wave of plastic surgery speculations on the internet recently with people comparing his face to a ‘‘perfectly cooked lasagna.’’ When he appeared on the 2016 Screen Actors Guild awards, people really noticed his puffy face and how different he looks now compared to just a few years ago.
However, it seems that his current looks are anything but boyish. Looking at Ray’s most recent photos, it is easy to guess that the aging star might have dabbled with Botox. However, it is also clear that mister Liotta also had one too many facial filler injections.
Ray Liotta Brain
Hannibal is a 2001 American psychological horror thriller film directed by Ridley Scott, adapted from Thomas Harris’s 1999 novel of the same name. It is the sequel to the 1991 Academy Award–winning film The Silence of the Lambs in which Anthony Hopkins returns to his role as the serial killer, Hannibal Lecter. Julianne Moore co-stars, in the role first held by Jodie Foster, as FBI Special Agent Clarice Starling.
Ray Liotta Best Movies
- Goodfellas – 1990
- Field of Dreams – 1989
- Unlwaful Entry – 1992
- Something Wild – 1986
- Cop Land – 1997
Ray Liotta Brother
Ray has a younger brother known as Kevin Fitzgerald Corrigan. Kevin was born on march 27, 1969. He is an actor. He has appeared mostly in independent films and television since the 1990s, including the role of Uncle Eddie on the sitcom Grounded for Life (2001–2005).
Ray Liotta Cop Movie
Cop Land is a crime drama film written and directed by James Mangold. It stars Sylvester Stallone, Harvey Keitel, Ray Liotta, and Robert De Niro. The film supporting cast features Peter Berg, Janeane Garofalo, Robert Patrick, Michael Rapaport, Annabella Sciorra, Cathy Moriarty, Arthur Nascarella, and John Spencer. It is based on the story of a sheriff (Stallone) in a small New Jersey town inhabited and dominated by corrupt New York City cops. Their corruption grows until he can no longer allow himself to stand by and do nothing
Control Ray Liotta
Control is a direct-to-video film directed by Tim Hunter. the film stars Ray Liotta, Willem Dafoe and Michelle Rodriguez.The film was produced by a United States production company and filmed in Bulgaria.
The film was originally given a proposed theatrical release in the United States by Lionsgate. However the film was shelved until it was eventually given a release on home video by Millennium Entertainment.