Last Updated on 2 months by General
Scott Caan Biography
Scott Caan is an American actor. Currently he stars as Detective Danny “Danno” Williams in the CBS television series Hawaii Five-0 (2010–present), for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award. Scott is also known for his recurring role as manager Scott Lavin in the HBO television series Entourage (2009–2011). Scott was also a part of 1990s rap group The Whooliganz with The Alchemist. The two went by the names Mad Skillz and Mudfoot, respectively.
Scott Caan Age | How Old Is Scott Caan
Scott was born on August 23, 1976 in Los Angeles , California. He is 43 years old as of 2019.
Scott Caan Height | How Tall Is Scott Caan
Scott stands at a height of 1.65 m.
Scott Caan Family |James And Scott Caan | Is Scott Caan Related To James Caan | Scott Caan Mother
James was born in Los Angeles, California. He is the son of actor James Caan an actor and Sheila Marie Ryan, an actress and former model. Scott’s paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Germany. He has four siblings an older half-sister named Tara Caan and three younger half-brothers named Alexander James Caan (born 1991), Jacob Nicholas Caan (born 1995), and James Arthur Caan (born 1998).
Scott Caan Wife | Is Scott Caan Married
Scott has never been married as of 2019.
Scott Caan Girlfriend | Scott Caan Daughter | Scott Caan Kacy Byxbee |Scott Caan Kids
It was announced in 2014, that Caan and his girlfriend, Kacy Byxbee, were expecting their first child, and in July 2014, their daughter Josie James was born.
Scott Caan Movies
Movies From Year 2007 to 2018
- 2018 – Untogether as Ellis
- 2016 – Two for One as Alexander Clarke
- 2015 – Rock the Kasbah as Jake
- 2013 – 3 Geezers! as Scott
- 2010 – A Beginner’s Guide to Endings as Cal White
- 2009 – Mercy as Johnny Ryan
- 2009 – Deep in the Valley as Rod Cannon
- 2008 – Meet Dave as Officer Dooley
- 2007 – Brooklyn Rules as Carmine Mancuso
- 2007 – Ocean’s Thirteen as Turk Malloy
- 2007 – Stories USA as Hayden Field
Movies From Year 2000 to 2006
- 2006 – Friends with Money as Mike
- 2006 – Lonely Hearts as Detective Reilly
- 2006 – The Dog Problem as Casper
- 2005 – Into the Blue as Bryce
- 2004 – In Enemy Hands as Lt. Cmdr. Randall Sullivan
- 2004 – Ocean’s Twelve as Turk Malloy
- 2003 – Dallas 362 as Dallas
- 2002 – Sonny as Jesse
- 2001 – American Outlaws as Cole Younger
- 2001 – Novocaine as Duane Ivey
- 2001 – Ocean’s Eleven as Turk Malloy
- 2000 – Boiler Room as Richie O’Flaherty
- 2000 – Ready to Rumble as Sean Dawkins
- 2000 – Gone in 60 Seconds as Timmy “Tumbler” Tummel
Movies From Year 1994 to 1999
- 1999 – Speed of life as Drew
- 1999 – Varsity Blues as Charlie Tweeder
- 1999 – Saturn as Drew
- 1999 – Black and White as Scotty
- 1998 – Nowhere to Go as Romeo
- 1998 – Enemy of the State as Jones
- 1997 – Nowhere as Ducky
- 1997 – Bongwater as Bobby
- 1995 – Aaron Gillespie Will Make You a Star as Sean
- 1995 – Last Resort as Strut
- 1994 – A Boy Called Hate as Steve / Hate
Scott Caan Tv Shows
- 2017 – Vice Principals as Sweat Dogs Trainer
- 2012 – NCIS: Los Angeles as Danny “Danno” Williams
- 2010–present – Hawaii Five-0 as Danny “Danno” Williams
- 2009–11 – Entourage as Scott Lavin
- 2009 – Cop House as Brian Ford
- 2006 – Learning to Fly as Dick
Scott Caan Net Worth
Scott has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
Scott Caan Injury
In 2010 due to his knee injury, Scott flew from Hawaii, where he was filming CBS’s new fall series Hawaii Five-O, to L.A. to undergo surgery. A rep for CBS says that Caan will be back on set on August 23rd and will not miss any episodes. The injury will be written into the show in a lighthearted way, according to the network.
Actor Scott Caan | Scott Caan Varsity Blues
Scott enrolled at the Playhouse West acting school in Los Angeles. He started his acting career in the late 1990s. He appeared in a number of independent films and low-budget films. Scott’s first role in a major motion picture was that of Charlie Tweeder, a reckless Texas football player in Varsity Blues (1999). In that same year he played the role of Drew in the film Saturn (also known as Speed of Life).
Subsequently Scott appeared in several studio films, including Ready to Rumble (2000) co-starring David Arquette, Boiler Room (2000) co-starring Vin Diesel, Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) as Tumbler and American Outlaws (2001), co-starring Colin Farrell, in which Caan played 19th-century outlaw Cole Younger. Scott made his directorial debut with the film Dallas 362 in 2003, which subsequently won a prize at the 2003 Las Vegas Film Festival.
Scott Caan Photography | Scott Caan Hair
Apart from acting, Scott has also pursued a career in photography. He was inspired and trained by cinematographer Phil Parmet while working together on the 2003 film Dallas 362. Since then Scott has been shooting. “In preparing for the film,” Caan said, “Phil inspired me to learn about lenses, lights, frames, and the operation of a 250 millimeter camera. By the time the film was over, I wanted to shoot the next one.” He published his first collection of photographs in a 256-page book entitled Scott Caan Photographs, Vol. 1 in 2009. His book was edited and designed by Howard Nourmand, and includes an introduction by Steve Olson.
Scott Caan Rapper
Scott was a roadie for the rap groups Cypress Hill and House of Pain. He was also a member of the hip-hop group The Whooliganz as Mad Skillz (with producer and fellow MC The Alchemist as Mudfoot). When Alchemis and Scott were performing as the rap duo the Whooliganz in the early ’90s, they received a record deal with Tommy Boy records. The two recorded the album Make Way for the W., but after their first single “Put Your Handz Up”, the album was shelved and the duo was dropped by Tommy Boy. The Whooliganz’ song “Whooliganz” was released in 1995 as a single in the UK, but Caan and the Alchemist had already parted ways. In 2014 Scott reunited with his former partner The Alchemist on the Step Brothers project Lord Steppington, performing in the song “Byron G” with musician Evidence.
Is Scott Caan Leaving Hawaii Five O |Hawaii Five O Scott Caan Missing | Is Scott Caan Still On Hawaii Five O
Scott plays Detective Danny “Danno” Williams in Hawaii Five-0 (a re-imagining of the 1968 Hawaii Five-O television series). On September 20, 2010 the new series premiered, and in 2011 he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film for his performance. He was ranked by BuddyTV as 95th on its list of “TV’s Sexiest Men of 2011”.
In 2010 due to his knee injury, Scott flew from Hawaii, where he was filming CBS’s new fall series Hawaii Five-O, to L.A. to undergo surgery
Scott Caan Entourage
Scott appeared on the television series Entourage in a recurring role as talent manager Scott Lavin from seasons six to eight.