Last Updated on 1 week by General
David Hasselhoff Biography
David Hasselhoff nicknamed “The Hoff” is an American actor, singer, producer, and businessman. He was set a Guinness World Record as the most watched man on TV. He first rose to fame on The Young and The Restless, playing Dr. Snapper Foster.
As an actor he continued with his leading role as Michael Knight on Knight Rider and as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the series Baywatch. From 1990s until 2001 he produced Baywatch where the series ended with Baywatch Hawaii. On television, he appeared in films including Click, Dodgeball, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and Hop.
David made his Broadway debut in the musical Jekyll & Hyde in 2000, Following his debut, he starred in other musicals including Chicago and The Producers.
David Hasselhoff Age | How Old Is David Hasselhoff
David was born on July 17, 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland. He is 67 years old as of 2019.
David Hasselhoff Height | How Tall Is David Hasselhoff
David stands at a height of 1.93 m.
David Hasselhoff Family | David Hasselhoff Young
David was born in Baltimore, Maryland He is the son of Dolores Therese (née Mullinex/Mullinix; died February 11, 2009), a homemaker, and Joseph Vincent Hasselhoff, a business executive. His family is Roman Catholic, and of German, Irish and English descent. His great-great-grandmother, Meta, emigrated with her family to Baltimore from Völkersen, Germany, 30 kilometres (19 mi) from Bremen, in 1865.
David Hasselhoff Education
David spent his childhood in Jacksonville, Florida. He later lived in Atlanta, Georgia, where he attended Marist High School. He made his theatrical debut at the age of seven in Peter Pan, and ever since his childhood dream was to have a career on Broadway.
In 1970 he graduated from Lyons Township High School in La Grange, Illinois. He was a member of the speech team, senior discussion leaders, president of the choir, captain of the volleyball team and held roles in several plays (including one lead role as Matt in The Fantasticks). He studied at Oakland University before graduating with a degree in theater at the California Institute of the Arts.
David Hasselhoff Wife | David Hasselhoff Fiance | David Hasselhoff Children
David began dating Hayley Roberts, from the town of Glynneath in Wales in 2012. David is a fan of Welsh rugby union, and the two regularly attend matches in Wales . The couple got married at a ceremony in Italy on July 31, 2018.
His first marriage was to actress Catherine Hickland from March 24, 1984, to March 1, 1989. The couple wedding was recreated in the Knight Rider Season 4 episode “The Scent of Roses” which first aired on January 3, 1986.
In December 1989 he married actress Pamela Bach . They have two daughters: Taylor Ann Hasselhoff, born May 5, 1990, who attended the University of Arizona and was cast for the 2015 season of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and actress Hayley Hasselhoff, born August 28, 1992.
He announced in January 2006, he was filing for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. In August 2006 their divorce was finalized . His wife was given custody of one daughter and David custody of the other, until David later obtained custody of both. As of December 2010 he resided in Southern California with his daughters.David Hasselhoff photos
David Hasselhoff Daughter
David has two daughters Taylor and Hayley. Her two daughters are all grown up and living successful adult lives. The two did not follow their father’s footsteps into the acting world, Taylor chose to go into real estate, and Hayley went into modeling. Despite them being real adults now, Taylor and Hayley still love spending time with their dad.
Her daughter Taylor, who was once just a little girl trailing behind her famous father, is now a very successful residential and commercial real estate agent. She keeps her Instagram updated with all of her latest real estate listings, showing off some of the most beautiful homes in Los Angeles.
In 2019 she also shared that her real estate business, RealTay, will be “coming to the big screen. Her Little sister Hayley is also making a name for herself as a model and actress.
When Hayley was only 14 in 2007 , she began modeling professionally. She was signed with Wilhelmina Models earlier in her career, and now she’s signed with Ford Models.
Both of these modeling agencies are among the most influential in the industry. Although Hayley is a plus-size model, she just sees herself as normal.
She really embraces her appearance and wants others to feel confident in their own bodies, too. David is ridiculously proud of both of his daughters. Although her two daughters grew up in the spotlight, it’s clear that they have good heads on their shoulder
David Hasselhoff Songs |David Hasselhoff Music
- A Star Looks Down Tonight
- All The Right Moves
- Amore Amore (elisabeth)
- Any Kind Of Love At All
- Are You Still In Love With Me
- Caribbean Partytime
- Crazy For You
- Crazy On A Saturday Night
- Current Of Love (song From “baywatch”)
- Dance Dance D’amour
- Do The Limbo Dance
- Do You Believe In Love?
- Do You Love Me
- Do You Love Me?
- Everybody Sunshine
- Feeling So High
- Foolish Lullaby
- Freedom For The World
- Gipsy Girl
- Give Me Something Real
- Highway To Your Heart
- Hot Shot City
- I Feel Your Love In The Air
- I Wanna Move To The Beat Of Your Heart
- If I Could Only Say Goodbye
- If I Had One Wish
- Is Everybody Happy
- Je T’aime Means I Love You
- Keep The Jungle Alive
- Kiss In The Night
- Let It Be Me
- Let’s Dance Tonight
- Let’s Spend The Night Together
- Lights In The Darkness
- Looking For Freedom
- Medley:she Cried | All The Right Moves | Our First Night Together
- Miracle Of Love
- More Than Words Can Say
- Night Rocker
- No Way To Be In Love
- No Words For Love
- One And One Make Three
- Our First Night Together
- Room In Your Heart
- San Pedro’s Children
- September Love
- She Cried
- Slow Night In The City
- Somewhere In A Dream
- Summer In The City
- Sunday Dreaming
- Take Me As I Am
- Taylor Ann
- The Best Is Yet To Come
- The Girl Forever
- The Wilder Side Of You
- Tighter And Tighter
- Until The Last Teardrop Falls
- Was It Real Love
- Wir Zwei Allein Heut’ Nacht
- You Are Everything
- Your Work And Nothing More
David Hasselhoff Movies And Tv Shows
Tv Shows From Year 2010 to 2017
- 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 as The Form of David Hasselhoff
- 2017 – Baywatch as The Mentor
- 2017 – Killing Hasselhoff as Himself
- 2015 – Ted 2 – Himself
- 2015 – Alleluia! The Devil’s Carnival as The Designer
- 2014 – Stretch – Himself
- 2012 – Piranha 3DD – Himself
- 2012 – Keith Lemon: The Film – Himself
- 2011 – Fuga de cerebros 2
- 2011 – Hop – Himself
- 2010 – Dancing Ninja as Ansel LaDouche / Ansel’s Mother
Tv Shows From Year 2002 to 2007
- 2007 – Kickin’ It Old Skool as Himself
- 2006 – Click as John Ammer
- 2004 – DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story – Himself
- 2004 – A Dirty Shame – Himself
- 2004 – The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie – Himself
- 2004 – EuroTrip
- 2003 – Fugitives Run as Clint
- 2002 – The New Guy – Himself
- 2001 – Jekyll & Hyde as Dr. Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde
- 2000 – The Target Shoots First – Himself
- 2002 – Welcome to Hollywood – Himself
Tv Shows From Year 1075 to 1999
- 1999 – The Big Tease – Himself
- 1998 – Baywatch: White Thunder at Glacier Bay as Mitch Buchannon
- 1998 – Legacy as Jack Scott
- 1996 – Dear God – Himself
- 1995 – Baywatch the Movie: Forbidden Paradise as Mitch Buchannon
- 1992 – Neon City
- 1990 – The Final Alliance as Will Colton
- 1989 – Bail Out as Roger “White Bread” Donaldson
- 1988 – Starke Zeiten as David
- 1988 – Three Crazy Jerks II
- 1988 – Witchery as Gary
- 1979 – Starcrash as Prince Simon
- 1979 – Revenge of the Cheerleaders as Boner
- 1975 – The Lion Roars Again as costume model
David Hasselhoff TV Shows
Tv Shows From Year 2011 to 2017
- 2017 – The Grand Tour as Guest, Celebrity Face Off
- 2016 – Sharknado: The 4th Awakens as Colonel Gilbert Shepard
- 2015–present – Hoff the Record
- 2015 – David Hasselhoff Show as Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!
- 2015 – Gilbert Grayson Shepard as Kung Fury
- 2015 – Hoff 9000 (voice)
- 2014 – Newsreaders – Himself
- 2013 – Promi Big Brother as Himself
- 2012 – The Christmas Consultant as Owen
- 2012 – The Magicians
- 2012 – The Celebrity Apprentice Australia -Himself
- 2011 – It’s Chris as Narrator
- 2011 – Britain’s Got Talent
- 2011 – Piers Morgan’s Life Stories
- 2011 – Big Brother – Himself
- 2011 – Same Name
- 2011 – Chris Moyles’ Quiz Night as The Hoff
- 2011 – Ask Rhod Gilbert as The Authenticator
- 2011 – Never Mind the Buzzcocks as The Host
- 2011 – Sons of Anarchy as Dondo Elgarian
Tv Shows From Year 2001 to 2010
- 2010 – The Hasselhoffs – Himself
- 2010 – Dancing with the Stars – Himself
- 2010 – Celebrity Juice – Himself
- 2009 – The Hoff: When Scott Came to Stay
- 2009 – Meet the Hasselhoffs
- 2008 – Knight Rider as Michael Knight
- 2008 – Anaconda 3: Offspring as Stephen Hammett
- 2006–2012 – Robot Chicken as Various
- 2006–2009 – America’s Got Talent
- 2006 – Still Standing as Gary Maddox
- 2006 – Wildboyz
- 2003 – Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding as Mitch Buchannon
- 2002 – Just Shoot Me! – Himself
- 2001 – Shaka Zulu: The Citadel as Mungo Prentice
- 2001 – Fear Factor – Himself
- 2000 – One True Love as Mike Grant
- 2001 – Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Tv Shows From Year 1991 to 1998
- 1998 – Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Colonel Nick Fury
- 1997 – Night Man as Katrina’s Assistant
- 1996 – Gridlock as Jake Gorsky
- 1995–1997 – Baywatch Nights as Mitch Buchannon
- 1994 – Avalanche as Duncan Snyder
- 1992 – The Bulkin Trail as Michael Bulkin
- 1992 – Ring of the Musketeers as John Smith D’Artagnan
- 1991 – Knight Rider 2000 as Michael Knight
Tv Shows From Year 1975 to 1989
- 1989–2000 – Baywatch as Mitch Buchannon
- 1989 – Fire and Rain as Dr. Dan Meyer
- 1988 – Perry Mason: The Case of the Lady in the Lake as Bill Travis
- 1985 – Bridge Across Time as Don Gregory
- 1984 – Diff’rent Strokes – Himself
- 1984 – The Cartier Affair as Curt Taylor
- 1982–1986 – Knight Rider as Michael Knight
- 1981 – The Love Boat as Brian / Tom Bell
- 1980 – Semi-Tough as Prince Simon
- 1979 – Pleasure Cove as Scott
- 1979 – Griffin and Phoenix: A Love Story
- 1975–1982 – The Young and the Restless as Dr. William “Snapper” Foster Jr.
David Hasselhoff Tour |David Hasselhoff Tickets
- Wednesday, 02 October 2019 – Swiss Life Hall, Hannover, Germany
- Thursday, 03 October 2019 – Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Germany
- Saturday, 05 October 2019- Haus Auensee, Leipzig, Germany
- Sunday, 06 October 2019- Olympiahalle Munich, Munich, Germany
- Tuesday, 08 October 2019 – Olympiahalle Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
- Thursday, 10 October 2019 – Wiener Stadthalle – Halle D, Vienna, Austria
- Saturday, 12 October 2019 – Stadthalle Graz, Graz, Austria
- Monday, 14 October 2019 – Samsung Hall, Dübendorf, Switzerland
- Tuesday, 15 October 2019 – MHPArena, Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Thursday, 17 October 2019- Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
- Friday, 18 October 2019 – König Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Germany
- Sunday, 20 October 2019 – Barclaycard Arena Hamburg (O2 World Hamburg), Hamburg, Germany
- Tuesday, 22 October 2019 – Maimarkthalle, Mannheim, Germany
David Hasselhoff Net Worth
David has an estimated net worth of $120 million.
David Hasselhoff Baywatch
In 1989 David returned to television on Baywatch which premiered. It was canceled after only one season. Even after cancellation David believed the series had potential, so he revived it for the first-run syndication market in 1991, investing his own money and additionally functioning as executive producer. David’s contract stipulated royalties to be paid to him from the rerun profits, which gave him the financial liberty to buy back the rights to Baywatch from NBC.
Baywatch was much more successful in its second incarnation. The show ran for a total of 11 years and, from the 1990s until its series finale in 2001, was watched by almost 1 billion viewers across 140 countries, solidifying his status among the world’s foremost television personalities of the said period. This success combined with his royalties and his other ventures have placed David’s fortune at more than $100 million.
David Hasselhoff Knight Rider
According to David, Knight Rider may soon join network TV’s reboot craze. He starred as Michael Knight in the 1980s action show. He is focused on much quieter work at this time, though he says that could change soon. On Monday 25 February 2019 , he told reporters from The Mirror that a reboot was close to happening at last.
I’m not supposed to say anything, but stay tuned,” the actor teased. “The Knight Rider will ride again!”
He could not get into specifics, but that made the conversation all the more exciting. David suggested that a Knight Rider reboot would not necessarily be a standard TV show, but could be a movie or a differently structured series.
David seemed most interested in doing a TV show again, though he did not want to remake the same old show. He and his collaborators have a lot of ideas on what a new Knight Rider might look like. However, there have been disagreements with some gatekeepers in the process, who David did not name.
“We talked about another series about eight to nine years ago,” he said. “But they wanted to do it without me.”
David Hasselhoff Facebook
David Hasselhoff Twitter
David Hasselhoff Youtube